Chapter eighteen

BANG

The door gets kicked down violently as you are thrust against the wall. The sudden collision against your head knocks the wind out of you as Feitan locks the door and pins you against the wall with his body.

Lunging straight towards your neck, he leaves a series of rough kisses. Nibbling playfully at the skin quickly turns into rough biting with his teeth and sucking ferociously, leaving you moaning and hot already.

Deciding that you want to take control of the situation, you thrust him away,  hurriedly removing his jacket you start running your hands up and down his now exposed, toned chest.

Smiling to yourself wickedly, you whisper seductively in his ear, biting the sensitive lobe, your warm breath against his skin making him shiver in pleasure.

"Lie on bed and close your eyes"

After a moment hesitation, he grumbles at the lack on contact and turns to sit on the bed, looking at you.

"Close your eyes. Now. Or do you want me to punish you..."
You say, crossing your arms over your chest, cocking your hip in a manner that radiates
I-Wont-Take-No-For-An-Answer.

Not wanting to ruin the surprise, Feitan closes his eyes and places his hands over his face, letting the anticipation excite him even more.
Damn, that is some impressive will power you silently admit to yourself.

Quickly, you remove every item of clothing except the scarf, which you proudly pull up so that it covers half of your face, much like the way Feitan wears his own. You waltz over to the doorway and lean against the wall with your shoulder, posing sexily, pushing your hips away from the wall to extenuate your curves.

"open your eyes"

He does and lets out a shaky breath. Staring at you, taking in your body, the faint muscles in your shoulders, your perfectly sculpted breasts, the reminiscent scarring just below the collar bone.

You gently push yourself off the wall and slowly walk towards him, emphasising your movements so that your hips sway from side to side. You notice his shallow breathing and the tightness of his trousers. Chuckling to yourself, You push him forcefully back onto the bed and straddle him,

"like what you see big boy..."

His calloused hands slither up your sides, gently massaging your breasts before snaking back down to grope your ass. In a similar fashion, you run your hands over the smooth but defined details of his abs, the pair of you simply admiring the others body.

Without warning, his hands rush up and grab a fistful of hair, pulling your head down inches away from his own, so you are forced to stare into his eyes. Feeling his hot breath on your lips, his whispers

"now it's time for you to close your eyes"

He twists his body and slams you down on the bed. Grinning like an idiot, you close your eyes as you feel his weight being removed from the bed. The anticipation builds up inside you, excited at the vast array of possibilities.

Next thing you knew, pairs of tight handcuffs are secured to each of your wrist, pinning you spread eagle to the bed frame, cutting off any chance of escape. Gasping you open your eyes, to see Feitan crawl on top of you, running his hand slowly up your inner thigh, causing you to let out a soft whimper.

"I'm going to make you scream" he growls