Summer Nights

It's 8:30 a.m. and I am currently at the airport currently getting Starbucks, we should have stayed up late partying! We all board the plane and prepare for a 5 hour flight. I sit with Ayden and Semily, I put on my airpods, layed my head on Ayden's shoulder and drifted to sleep. 

5 HOURS LATER

We got off th plane and immediately begged for proper food. I guess we are all tired of eating snacks. Our parents agree and we walk out of the airport to see a party bus waiting for us. We look at tiffany and Heather knowing they did this. We thank them and go to the nearest restaurant for food. After that we stop at a couple of stores to buy snacks and the girls and I got matching bathing suits. We arrived to the hotel and got sorted into our units, all the girls are sharing a unit sings the unit has 2 master bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. The boys were also sharing a unit, but genuinely we just like having each others company. Then for the others, All I know is that Hunter, Liana, Brighton, and Saxon are sharing a unit. Heather, Tiffany and all the rest of the parents have their own unit. We all shower, change, do our makeup and eat snacks.

My Outfit:

Until the boys come over to our you and tell us that our parents told us to go out without them because they are going to just relax and talk over at Heather and Tiffany's unit

Until the boys come over to our you and tell us that our parents told us to go out without them because they are going to just relax and talk over at Heather and Tiffany's unit. Liana, Hunter, Saxon and Brighton decide to come with us, but we needed to wait for them because they were getting the maps. We eat snacks while we're waiting and eventually Piper got curious. 

P- "So, how did you guys pull this off?"

Coco- "what do you mean?"

P- "I mean like, who arrange this and how did you guys get in touch with Gavin, Coco, and Clem?"

Jenna- "well one day when you were in vocal lessons and Sophie was shopping with her mom, we went going to Starbucks to talk about what we wanted to do as a surprise for you,"

Lev- "Yeah, we figured Sophie was more likely to spill the surprise so we went when you both were busy, Then Aria revealed something very important,"

 Me- "I told that Coco and I knew each other because we are both signed off to Capitol records, we are working on a song together."

 Coco- "So from there they decided to call me up and asked me if I would be willing to go to your birthday party to surprise you, and then I obviously said yes because I missed you. Then they asked me if I had Gavin or Clem's number, I told them had Gavin's but not Clem's."

 Emily- "So then we took Gavin's number and proceeded to call him" 

Gavin- "They called and asked me if I wanted to join Coco in surprising you, and I agreed." 

Hayden- "Then there was only one person to contact, which was Clem." 

Jentzen- " so I decided to contact Clementine through her private account, because it would be much easier."