Changes

Okay before anything I just want to say thanks to @DreamyJophie  ! I found this song because the book Teenage Mind, btw who ever hasn't read it Please do, Its a great book and I really enjoyed it. Yeah but anyways just wanted to say a quick thanks.

Me- "Goodbye Mariam..." I hug her.

Ma- "Goodbye, It was nice meeting you" 

Flight attendant- "Flight number 839 please aboard you plane,"

Everyone- "Bye Mariam!"

Ma- "Bye guys!"

We saw her aboard her flight and as her plane took off I decided to post a picture.

2 Hours later.

So today we are filming a life update and it's currently mine, Hayden and Ayden's turn.

P- "So how is Ariden?"

Me- "Good,"

A- "Yeah we get along well."

P- "So alot of fans have been noticing a shift between you 3, can you tell us more on that?"

Me- "For those of you who don't know before I met the squad Hayden and I were friends, and back then we kinda had a crush on each other but I moved back to Texas so nothing really came out of that. But when I moved here to L.A I feel like Hayden and I needed to figure out what was our feelings towards each other, and you could say that for a while we were crashing but my heart isn't there anymore. So now we just decided that it would be better to be friends because no matter what our friendship always comes first and Hayden always have special place in my heart, and at the end of the day what didn't work out, didn't work out and I think it's important to realise that no matter what our friendship will be still there."

Hay- "Yeah and who knows, maybe in a couple of years or opinions with change or maybe not, but no matter what she is my best friend. She has always been my best friend and will always be my best friend. And like Aria said it's important to stay true to our feelings and our friendship is still going to be there no matter what. So for a while we were crushing on each other but we have come to the conclusion that it's better off to be friends."

P- "Okay thats for Hayria, but now, I think Ayden wanted to say something...?"

A- "Yes, Hayden and Piper can you...?"

Piper and Hayden walk out of the room, and Symonne walks in, I look at Gavin and he looks at me with the most worried expression ever, he looks at Coco who has a very similar expression. Ayden then takes my hand and starts speaking.

A- "Whatever I'm about to tell you does not change the way I feel about you, Symonne and I have been talking and we both you like that we have feelings for each other."

Me- "Okay..."

Symonne looks at me as if expecting me to say something

Me- "Well I can't be mad can I? I had to figure out my feelings for Hayden and it's not fair if I don't let you do the same... I understand, she has always been here before me and that's ok, figure out what you need to figure out i'm always here for you and you, you no matter what happens I will always be your friend, nothing in this world could ever change that,"

They looked relieved as I gave them both a hug, looking over the shoulders of them both I see Coco, clementine, Sophie and Gavin looking at me as if asking me if I was ok which I only respond in with a sad smile. As I let go both of them Piper comes in and says it's Jophie's turn, Sophie looks a little sad as she walks into the room, while Jentzen looks almost relieved. They talked for a long while until.

Jent- "So umm guys you guys are finding out the way to Squad is, we haven't told any of the members in the squad so this is how they're finding out as well, after talking with Sophie we both decided it was better to break up, it just wasn't the same anymore,"

Everyone gasped behind the camera, We were all in complete shock, And the only question running through my head was why.

So- "Yes guys we are sorry it was a very mutual decision, but this doesn't mean we won't continue to be friends, don't take down your Jophie pages because we still have a very strong friendship,"

I can tell Sophie didn't want to break up, it was on the sound of her voice, maybe no one heard it, nope,  Gavin also noticed, and so did Coco, and so did Clem...But to my shock Piper did not seem to notice. After that Piper ended the video, and just hung out. Sophie seemed out of it so Sophie, Gavin, Coco, Clem and I decided to go to city walk night since everyone else was doing their own thing.

Next 2 FINAL chapters coming today or tomorrow...