seven

SEVEN▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SEVEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ME AND JENO had made up, yet again. we met up at his house instead of mine to apologize to one another—which shouldn't have happened because we didn't even acknowledge what had caused the fight in the first place. we had just pretended the argument didn't happen and watched movies that day.

it caused the idea of breaking up to sound even more ridiculous.

why would we break up now? especially since everything was okay.

or at least i thought it was.

he acted as normal; cuddling me and kissing me. it felt perfect in that moment with him. roslin and his weird behavior weren't on my mind. just me and him, and how much i was in love.

what a joke.

it was finally christmas break, which meant two things; brianna was coming to visit, and me and jeno's second anniversary was coming up.

the week before, me and him had spent all our time together. going ice skating, shopping for gifts, decorating his and my tree, and a bunch of other things.

it was like we where in the honeymoon stage of our relationship again. it was also like our whole problem was swept under the rug—and technically it was because i felt that, in those moments at least, there was nothing to worry about. we were together almost all the time that week, so what was i worrying about? he was here with me.

but as they say; ignorance is bliss.

"so? what's the anniversary plan? you guys seem to be on good terms again." brianna asked me, drinking on her hot chocolate as we watched a christmas movie, both in matching pajamas.

i smiled at what she had said, because she was right. "i was planning on copying what he did for me last year."

it was truly the sweetest thing, too. he had come to my house early—with my mom's permission—to decorate my room with 'happy anniversary!' banners, balloons, and confetti. he had took that route because i felt like a gift would be too much for one year. i didn't want him spending too much on our anniversary when it was literally the day before christmas.

yeah, christmas eve was our anniversary date. he had asked me out that day, just so our anniversary would be "easier to remember"—which i felt was a lie, because he remembers everything.

brianna hummed in reply. "that would be such a cute thing to do! but the bastard better give you something good to repay for the trouble he's caused. i swear he's lucky i didn't book that flight earlier this year, his act would've been cleaned up faster!" she angrily chomped on marshmallows, now. grabbing a handful just before she started to talk.

i had nothing to say to it, just choosing to ignore the reminder.

anniversary day, i had everything i needed, along with a license now. i was giddy in the car as i drove to his house that morning.

his parents were gone and he was alone at home, which meant i had to rely on the key under a rock located by his front door. we didn't have keys to each others houses. we didn't think much of even getting some made, because we'd always be with the other for the most part.

it made my gift even more special.

i had got us keys made for the other's house, thanks to his mom.

they were in a box, mine pink and his black, wrapped with a nice bow on top.

with a bag full of the decorations and the gift delicately under my arm, i lifted the rock to grab the spare key and unlock his front door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃