two

TWO▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWO
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I HAD FINALLY told briana, and the she was pissed. she had went on a rant on our video call that night, but i'd barely listened to her after i had told her and fell deep into overthinking. "girl, that's so damn crazy! you need to drag her and him!"

"are you listening? i'm literally giving you the best advice on how to get away with murder! you should be writing this down!" she passionately exclaimed at me. "actually, never mind, i'm booking my flight right now, don't even worry about getting your hands dirty, babe." i heard shuffling from her end of the phone as she propped her device up on what i assumed was her laptop.

"you're so irritating." i laughed, it was partially fake, but i was trying.

"are you gonna be okay, jay?" she asked me, obviously catching on to my plastic laugh. she had  her little mom face on now.

i only nodded, because i was unsure. the whole situation made me anxious. i had considered jeno part of my everything. the idea of losing him, losing what we had, because he fell out of love with me and wanted to be with someone new, a girl he barely knew at that—or at lease it i thought he barely knew, made me sick. it was crazy, i know, but couldn't help it.

i was attached to the bastard, physically and emotionally. 

brianna had to get off the phone quickly after, but i didn't mind. it left me alone with my thoughts, though, and it was a scary thing in all honesty. i was drowning in self-doubt and insecurity in myself, and my relationship, all because i felt as though i was losing the boy.

my boy.

or the one i thought was mine.

"who died?" someone had suddenly spoke, and my heart started to beat fast when i recognized the voice. i turned to him, eyes wide.

the situation was ironic, because technically, something—instead of someone—was dying. i just didn't know at the time.

jeno, dressed in sweats and a hoodie, opened my door wider, fully walking in now to show the bag full of snacks to me. "it's movie night, remember?" he had asked, and all i could do was stare at him, a little bewildered—a big word, i know—that he was actually there after i had just been overthinking and about to cry like a small child.

"nothing died, and of course i remembered." i replied to him, with a genuine smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃