ten

TEN▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE REST of my winter break was obviously miserable. i stayed in my room, face buried in my pillows everyday.

i had cried so much.

mom and brianna would try and console me, but it was barely any help because it reminded me of the advice they had given me. i was embarrassed to be like this as if they hadn't tried to help me avoid it in the first place. i was stupid to not listen, and i would have felt even more stupid if had cried to them about what had happened.

brianna was on the verge of killing the two, but mom told her that a charge wasn't worth it. she'd lay with me, feed me, and force me to bathe—which i hate to admit now.

i was a wreck.

jeno constantly trying to visit wasn't help either.

i had blocked him the same day i caught them, which made it hard to contact me—as it should have. he resorted to coming to my house to try and talk, only to be shut down by my mom, and sometimes brianna—who would try and attack him.

"he doesn't deserve your forgiveness!" she told me.

the first day back to school went just as i had expected it to go, him trying to talk to me, me ignoring him, and people being nosy.

no one in school knew of the situation, but obviously realized something was up when i was giving jeno the silent treatment.

they stared, and i hated it.

shu hua had already known of our break up, i had texted her over break. she greeted me with a huge hug and comforting words, only to switch her face into a scowl when she spotted jeno coming in our direction, ready to give him a piece of her mind.

"what the hell do you want?" she asked, arms crossed as she protectively stood in front of me. i only looked at him, face devoid of emotion—even though i was a wreck internally. he ignored shu hua, and stared back at me. "i want to talk to you jayde, i really want to apologize and get things right. i messed up, and yeah you were right, she wasn't worth losing you."

i could only scoff at what he was saying.

it wasn't lust and he knew that.

he had caught feelings for her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃