2: Accidents do happen

*A few days later*

Pen's POV:

Today was my turn to go for the strange 'therapy' session. Although I'd rather not call it that... Friend program sounds much better.

I took the necessary things, especially my bottle of pills and my car keys and left the house.

As I was getting into my car I was thinking 'Doesn't this program sound a bit shady?' I mean I haven't really heard about it before and it just suddenly shows up on my TV? That makes no sense...

But, who cares at this point? If it gets rid of the stupid headaches then I'll take any chances I get.

While I drive, I like to look out the windows. Of course I still focus on the road. I don't want to crash... but it's just nice to observe the surroundings.

Watching the objects go by, looking at the animals (Yes there are animals in this world) wander around in the forests and parks. The sense of peace and calm at my core returned. I didn't have a worry in the world.

I then drove out of my hometown, Greenflower, and set off to the outskirts of Srido City. Hmm isn't that the city of alphabets and algebraics?? Wait-

The peace and calm that was in me suddenly was overrun with anxiety.

Algebraics and alphabets are considered more superior than objects since- well... they have powers and all of them have arms... Some objects don't have arms... Also one of the main reasons they are the only ones qualified to host shows. The power part not the arm part-

But they are responsible for the many deaths and injuries of objects. Let it be in or out of the object shows.

My head started pounding again. No why now...

I reached over to take a pill as my eyes were still fixated on the road. I started patting the passenger seat trying to search for the bottle. After a while I gave up and looked over to see where it was at.

It was on the floor... I sighed, deciding to just deal with the headache for now.

As time went by, I could feel my headache getting worse and worse. I felt sick. I felt dizzy. I felt all the unpleasant things you could possibly feel.

I couldn't focus. It must've been an hour by now and my eyesight started to get blurry. Although I couldn't see well, I could tell there weren't many other cars as I could only hear the engine of my car.

"I-I need to take them right now..." I told myself.

Without thinking, I reached down for the bottle which prevented me from seeing the road. Like I could even see before I bent down... When I felt the bottle a sense of relief and desperation grew over me.

I started hyperventilating from how sick I felt but at the same time how happy I was to finally be able to get rid of this horrible feeling. I sat back up and swallowed more than one pill.

I sighed as I started to regain my sight. I could finally leave my worries. That was when I snapped back into reality.

I felt my body get thrown around in the car so I immediately grabbed the steering wheel, throwing the bottle aside as my car spun out of control. That was the moment where I thought to myself.