Chapter 4

[Sorry for typos]

It's been a couple of days and Jungkook was back to himself, Namjoon was almost back to himself.

He was still battling a sore throat and cough.

Currently, Jin was making breakfast while Namjoon was reading a book at the table.

He was drinking tea with honey to ease his throat.

He cough and get a sip of the tea.

"How are you feeling today love?" Asked Jin as he placed all the plates on the table.

"Way better, I think all that's left is this cough and a sore throat" Namjoon answered as he put the book away.

Jin smiled and headed to the kids bedrooms.

Soon one by one they all came into the kitchen and hopped into their chairs.

Jungkook held his bunny stuffed animal close as he tried to feed it.

"Jungkookie honey the food is for you, not your bunny" Jin said as  he took the fork helped the youngest eat.

"But lulu gots to eat papa!" He protested while eating off the food off the fork Jin held up to his mouth.

"Well I think lulu is full baby" Jin said as he continued to feed him.

Namjoon smiled at the two and slowly ate.

Hoseok quickly finished and ran to Namjoons side.

"Appa feel better?" He asked.

"Yeah baby appa feels better" he answered and ruffled his hair.

Hoseok climbed onto his Appas lap and placed a heart sticker under Namjoons eye.

"Now you wont be sicky anymore " he smiled proudly at his work.

"Thank you baby I feel even better now" Namjoon hugged Hoseok.

Hoseok cheered and got down, running off to the playroom.

"Appa I wanna play with Yeosang and Yunho!" Yoongi said as he finished.

"We'll see what their dads say okay hun?" Responded Namjoon as he finished eating.

"Dont get mad if his dads say no. Okay Yoongi?" Jin said as he finished feeding Jungkook.

"Okay Papa" he grumbled and left to his room.

"Six years old and acts like a teenager" Namjoon laughed as he collected the empty plates.

Jin rolled his eyes and helped Taehyung and Jimin finish eating.

"Papa can we color?" Asked Jimin.

"Of course honey, bring your books and crayons and we'll color together" Jin smiled.

The twins smiled and ran off to get their coloring supplies.

"Kookie, would like to join Hobi in the playroom?" Asked Jin as he picked him up.

Jungkook nodded excitedly and hugged jin "wanna play wit bubba" he said as Jin carried him upstairs.

He placed Jungkook next to Hoseok in the playroom.

"Okay baby you ask Hobi or call for Papa or Appa if you want downstairs okay?" Jin instructed.

Jungkook nodded and started playing with his bunny.

Jin smiled and headed downstairs.

Crayons and coloring books were all over the table with the two partners in crime already coloring.