Chapter 26

| Yoongi centric chapter for cuteimutei :) |

"Yoongi, wake up bud time for school!" Namjoon was lightly shaking the boy. Yoongi stirred and whined, trying to fall back asleep.

That was until he heard the next sentence, "you dont wanna miss your field trip, do you?"

Yoongi shot up,"no!"

Namjoon chuckled and helped him up," well let's get your uniform on, and get ready then."

Yoongi always claimed ' hes a big boy, he can do it' when it came to getting dressed. So when he was out of bed Namjoon left to the next room.

He struggled only a little the buttons of his uniform, but quickly fixed it.

"Appa need tie!" Yelled Yoongi as he went to find Namjoon.

"Just a second bubs!" Namjoon answered as he came out holding Hoseok.

"Okay let's get that tie on you." Namjoon began tying the tie and fixing it for his son.

Once he got it fixed, Namjoon sent him to the kitchen. Taehyung, who was the first one up, was already eating cereal. Well, more like picking all the marshmallows and eating them.

Once all the kids were rounded up at the table, Namjoon fixed the rest cereal so he could get ready as well.

Jin had woken up too early (in Namjoons opinon) and felt sick. He figured he caught it from Hoseok and Jimin. So, he fell back asleep, feeling too tired and fatigue.

Namjoon quickly got dressed, brushed his teeth, and fixed his hair. When he was done, he gave Jin a quick kiss on the forehead to avoid getting sick as well.

Soon, Namjoon was taking the kids to school, and his mothers house.

He decided to take the youngest to work with him.

Yoongi was walked into his classroom, he was met with Yunho, and Yeosang.

"I'm gonna meet a giraffe!" Said Yunho.

"I wanna see a tiger!" Said Yeosang.

Yoongi bounced on his feet while he thought about what animal he wanted to see.

"I wanna see a snake! Hobi doesn't like snakes" giggled Yoongi.

"Okay class! Get a bus partner before we leave." Announced the teacher.

Yeosang immediately grabbed Yoongis arm, "what about Yunho?" He questioned.

Yunho looked around and saw a little boy standing by himself.  He looked scared.

Yunho decided to invite him to their group, he walked over.

"Hi I'm Yunho! Wanna be my partner?"

"I-im Han, y-yes please!" The boy smiled. Yunho smiled and took him to the group.

"We have new friend!" He announced.

Han introduced himself before the teacher began to guide students to the bus.

Yoongi was eating a snack Namjoon packed him while they were on their way to the zoo.

He shared with his friends and watched out the window. He liked it better when it was with his brothers, Appa, and Papa.

Yeosang was telling them all stories while playing with the toy he brought along. They all listened and began telling their own stories.

"TaeTae likes the tiger and wants a snake. Papa said no 'cause Hobi was scared." Laughed Yoongi.