Chapter 11

The rest of dinner was embarrassing David and Lauren kept making the noises me and Adrian was making. " I didn't know my brother could get down like that" Lauren laugh we were all laughing when David phone ringed he stood up and pick it up he came back a few minutes looking pale and scared. " what's going on bae," Susan asked David " Simon came to Adrain house and drop a package of I told my men's to call the police before they open the box. They open it and it has everything your mom had before she died" David's face fell " there's more you are not telling me" Adrian said " your mom left a video for you" talking about your grandparents they know you exist and they want to meet you" David said Adrian smiled " we should enjoy our trip now is not the time to worry about Simon and make sure security is tight around my house I don't need him anywhere near my house again" Adrian said everyone looked at him like he had four heads and 16 eyes. I grab his hands he looked at me and smiled. After dinner we went out to the beach to relax and roast some marshmallow Adrian wasn't really talking to people he kept his head down the whole time I lift his chain up so he could look me in the eye. " what are you thinking about" I said he smiled and his face felled. " it's just weird how now my grandparents want to see me after all those years they didn't even care for there daughter to even be at her funeral" he said while looking at the fire. " I don't understand Simon he and my mom relationship didn't really have nothing to do with sex so I don't understand why he thinks that I am his kid," he said " bae I am here for you no matter what don't ever think your alone you have a family who supports you and if you don't think you have people you do" he smiled at me " I love you," he said I looked at him with wide eyes " I love you too" I whispered. After our night out on the beach, we called it a night and went to sleep Adrian hold me tight all night he won't let me go. I still couldn't believe he told me he loved me I love him too but it's a little to early for that my mind was started to spin. Did he really love me? Did he say it because of what he was going thru? I shake my head and push my head in his chest he was fast asleep he's been thru so much in life and I loved him even more because he was so strong. The next morning I woke up it was so quiet I looked around me to see Adrian not there I woke up and head to the bathroom I took a shower and wore a sundress I head down the hall to hear the argument coming from the kitchen. " how could you do this to me I loved you" wait for that voice sound familiar " I am sorry it was a mistake I don't even love her I love you I told her can't keep doing it" David that sound like David " you're just like your father can't keep your dick in your pants is she pregnant is she going to bring her baby to our house and run away with her murderer boyfriend too" Susan yelled I came in the kitchen to find them look up at me. " I am sorry to bother y'all but have y'all seen Adrian," I said " he went out for a few minutes with my mom he's should be back by now," David said " well thank you" I whispered I open the door and close it and walked down to the beach I sat there looking at the water and thinking about what I heard in the kitchen. Did David cheat on Susan is that what was going on I close my eyes to feel someone looking down at me I open my eyes to see David looking at me. " hi can we talk" he said running his hands thru his hair. " sure" I said sitting up. He sat down on the beach chair next to me. " I know you heard me and Susan arguing in the kitchen," he said I look at him" guilty as charged," I said " well I didn't cheat on Susan with my assistant I am not like my father I never cheat on Susan sexually I did kiss someone which was a huge mistake now the person won't leave me alone I told her to stop and nothing will happen between us but she insisted I leave Susan for her," he said while looking at the sand " I love Susan she's my better half and my everything but the won't listen to me when I told her I didn't have sex with her. What my father did to my mom was wrong I would never do that to Susan or any other woman I love Susan she gives me kids and I love her but she's selfish and won't listen to me. I hope she will listen to you I am not saying you should defend me because what I did was wrong and I love her but I want you to just talk to her. I really like you everyone like you your family to use" I exhaled and nod to him. " I will talk to her but you can't go around kissing girls it's cheating because you have a wife who loves you and care about you if you loved Susan you will learn to become better. I know your nothing like your father but it's wrong no matter what" I said I stood up and head to back inside I saw Susan sitting at the window crying I sat across from her she looked up at me and hugged me I hugged her back she cried for a few more minutes before she pulled back.