Chapter 13

Adrian picked me up and took me to his room he locked the door and push me on the bed. He took his swimming trunks off and his cock stood up big and proud my eyes went to it and I gasp did it get bigger than the last time. He walked to the side of the bed and pull out handcuffs I gulp " what are you doing with that" he smirked and stand me up putting my hands up and putting the handcuffs on. He lived his lips and walked around me slowly while I stood there with my hands in the air and handcuffs on it. He came from behind me and squeeze my breast making me moan w little. " did I tell you to make any sounds" I gasp when his hands slid between my legs " no" I said," no what" I know he likes when I call him daddy " no daddy" he smirked " good girl. Now daddy is going to punish you for hugging another guy" before I could say anything his belt came down hard on the ass making me yelp in pain. " ahhh" I said " count and thank me for hitting you" smack " one thank you" smack " two thank you" smack smack smack smack after 10 more hits my ass was red and hurting me but I loved every second of it. He removes the handcuffs and slams me on the bed. He lifts my butt in the air and centers himself on me. " have you ever been fucked in the ass before" he said " no" I said he got off the bed and grab some vaseline he put some on his dick and center himself on my butthole I grab the sheets cause I know this might hurt. " you want me to do it" he said I exhale " yes do it" he slowly pushes the tip in my butthole I could feel the pressure he grabs my hands and pins it on my back it was starting to hurt when he pushed himself in more I scream when he slammed himself in hard I stop moving and froze it felt like someone push a broom up my ass " relax neonata if you don't relax it's going to hurt" I listened to him and relaxed than he started moving in and out slowly after a few more I started to feel the pleasure and started moaning " faster move in faster" after those words left my lips he started slamming in and out of my ass fast I grip the sheets and curl my toes " fuck" that's all I could say. He started slamming harder and harder I screamed his name and he pulled out and flip me on my side he lifts my legs up and slam in my pussy from the back son how in this position he was going deeper. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck ahhhhh" I kept moaning and screaming and repeating still he shoot his hot cum in my pussy making me scream with pleasure. "god your so fucking tight" he said while We collapsed on the bed together trying to catch our breaths. Adrian got up and head to the bathroom he put the shower on he came back in the room and pick me up bridal style he took me to the bathroom and step in the tube he helps me in right after he pushes me under the water that felt so good under my skin he help me to wash up I helped him to wash up too. When I came down to his little friend it jumped I smirked. " do you want to go for around two" I said " aren't you sore" he said being worried I smiled and turned around bending down a little and hands on the wall he came from behind me and slam in the side of my hot wet pussy making me cry out. He squeezes my waist tight and slams and slam inside of me all you could hear was skin slapping and moans filling the bathroom he turned me around and pick me up my back on the bathroom wall I wrap my legs around him while he slams in me again. " Adrian were is Lisa" Lauren said while opening the bathroom door. I open my eyes while Lauren stood there screaming " holy shit guys I am so sorry" she said while running out of the bathroom. Adrian started dying of laughter. We continue what we were doing until Adrian came inside of me again. We got dressed and head up the boat for lunch. Lauren couldn't look at us without smiling she walked up to use " I am sorry again I don't know why I underestimate the slapping and moaning coming from the bathroom" she pulled me towards her and we walked away from Adrian " Lisa do I need to prepare for a baby am I going to be an auntie" she said " no I am on the pills" I was freaking out in my mind I have not taken the pills in a year now. There's no way I could be pregnant. I turned to Lauren who saw my face go white she gasps and pulls me into her room on the boat. " omg you're not pregnant right" she said " I don't know I have not taken the pills in a year and we never use a condom he has cum inside of me in the past two days we had sex" I said while I felt tears pouring down my face. She hugged me and went to her suitcase she pulled out a pregnancy test " why do you have that" I said while looking at the box " since me and Kevin got married we have been trying to have kids" she said I smiled and take the stick from her hands she pushes me into the bathroom and closes the door. I looked into the mirror and so many questions and thought ran thru my head. What am doing? Are we going to get marred when I tell him? Is he ready to have kids?