Chapter 30: Why don't you stay with me?

"Who are you?" A voice occurs on the back of his head.

"Donghua Dijun."

"Who is he?"

"The man of the universe."

"Are you sure?" The voice answer back to him echoing through the dark yet bright room in the space of time. Turning around Dijun saw another man standing before him. Walking towards the man Dijun reaches out for his name to watches him disappear. Many thoughts had rushed to his head who the mysterious man was or where was he.

"Dijun." A voice calls out to him.

Turning around he saw a mysterious person dress in white though he couldn't see her face he had recognized this mysterious voice as she came touching his face and wiping the unknown tears on his face. She places her head on his forehead. And slightly rubbed against it.

"Who are you?" He asked her. "Do you know me?"

Though he couldn't see through her white cloak he could sense her smile as she nodded her head.

"Dijun, go."

Suddenly his eyes open to Taichen Gong. Clutching on his heart he spitted out a little blood to see Lian Song, Siming, and his steward Zhong Lin had ran to him.

 Clutching on his heart he spitted out a little blood to see Lian Song, Siming, and his steward Zhong Lin had ran to him

"Your Majesty! Are you alright?" Zhong Lin had asked him.

"What happens?" Dijun had asked as he touches his head. He doesn't seem to remember much nor did he remembered why he was unconscious.

"Dijun, you truly do not remember where you have been for the last month?" Siming had asked him.

Glaring at Siming he looks up to him.

"I was gone for a month?" He asked. "How long was I asleep for?"

"3 days." Lian Song told him.

"Did anything happen when I was gone?" Dijun asked them

Siming nodded his head.

"We found you in the shabby hut of the wooden hut along with-"

"Where's Jui-Feng Jiu?" Dijun asked them as he stands up on his feet placing a cloak around him. But there was no answer following his questions. As he notices in all of their eyes were looking down on the ground and trembling. Biting among their tongue they take a deep breath. It was Lian Song that had came to him and places his hand on the Emperor's shoulder.

"Dijun, you didn't know." Lian Song told him softly as he held his tears. "Her highness Bai Feng Jiu is dead."

"Dead?" Dijun asked as he looked at him. "Where is she?"

"She's in the East hall of Taichen Gong," Siming replied to him. Without many words, Dijun had run to the East hall of Taichen Gong to be stopped by Lian Song.