Chapter 45: Thorn like love

The flowers had wielded in sorrow as the grass softly hums for the young princess's death. Even the birds don't hum anymore. And the sky had begun to rain on the place that once was filled with joy. Standing in the rain, Dijun watches as they carried the Princess's body back in Qing Qiu. It had reminded him of many memories as he touches his heart.

"Forget me and I'll forget you." He muttered painfully underneath his breath. As he gives her a last smile as he turns his head around walking slowly back into Taichen Gong.

 As he gives her a last smile as he turns his head around walking slowly back into Taichen Gong

"Dijun." Zhong Lin had called for him. "You're finally back."

"Close Taichen Gong. From now on no one is allowed in here except you and I. Unless they have important business here then close the doors." He said to his steward.

When the night has fallen, Dijun has been having a hard time falling asleep. At last, he did. As he props his hand and leans his hand closing his eyes he had fallen asleep. But it wasn't peaceful at all when he found himself standing in the mysterious mist. 

The fragrance of peach blossom fills the misty air as he enters the fog. Slowly it disappears to a beautiful maiden with her back turned and her long brown hair flown down like a river. Sensing his presence she turns her back and looks at him. The bells in her hand slightly shaken the ground as he came running to her and hugging her tight just one last time.

"Jui'er." He calls for her name.

Her hand reaches for his back as she grabbed it and tapped on it.

"Is been a long day hasn't it?" She asked him. "How have you been doing?"

Before he has the answer he places his head and slightly rubbed it against her temple as his hand touches her lips and rubbed her cheekbones.

"I haven't been well at all." He said to her. "Why did you leave me?"

Hearing that she was rather displeased as she places her hand on his cheek and rubbed away his tears

Hearing that she was rather displeased as she places her hand on his cheek and rubbed away his tears. The cold demeanor face of her didn't speak one word nor did she smile at him.

"Donghua." She said his name. "Don't be sad. Know that I'm always here with you no matter what. And that you promise me to live well. Forget me alright and I'll forget you too."