Then Who Did?

Y/N's POV

"Shit!" Kendall exclaims out of panic. I wrap my arms comfortingly around her and pull her in for a hug. 

"I think it's time we involved the police." I say. 

"What? Are you sure?" Ken asks.

"Yes, I don't want that video or those photos of you leaked. We're running out of precious time, and so we need to act fast." They nod and the three of us hurriedly sprint out to Kendall's convertible. Within the hour, we were at nearest police station waiting impatiently to speak with a detective and the Police Captain. 

"Miss Jenner? Miss Y/LN?" An older gentleman asks, stepping out from the back of station, looking at us. 

"Yes sir. This is my younger sister, Audra." I say.

"Come with me." He says, leading us to private meeting room in the back where three other people stood, all wearing sympathetic expressions. 

"Miss Jenner, Ms. Y/LN, and Miss Y/LN, I'm Captain Thomas Gregson. This is Detective Marcus Bell, and Consulting Detectives Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson. Could you start by telling us more about this mystery threat of yours?" He asks as we sit down after the round of introductions. 

"Of course

"Of course. It all started earlier today after I went to work. I'm a model you see, so I couldn't bring my phone with me while I took part in the photo shoot. Therefore, I let Y/N hold on to my phone for me and that text came in while I was getting changed. I didn't want to take it seriously at first, so I ignored it and proceeded with my day. After I finished my shoot, I was talking with my friend and Y/N when my phone went off a second time with the next text and that's went we grew worried." Kendall says. 

"I see. And who is this other friend of yours?" Mr. Holmes asks.  

"Jelena Hadid, but we all call her Gigi. And no, she definitely did not commit this crime. She has no reason to!" Kenny exclaims. 

"Do you anyone who would want to publicly humiliate you?" Miss Watson asks. 

"Only one. My ex, Ben Simmons. It just seems weird because a few nights ago, he came to Y/N's hospital room where I was to apologize for what happened during our breakup. He seemed to genuinely want some closure." 

"I know you don't want to hear this, but we have to ask. Are you seeing anyone at this moment?" Miss Watson asks. 

"Yes, Y/N." 

"Ms. Y/LN, did you have anything to do with crime? Because if you did, now would be the time to tell us. We can talk with the district attorney and cut a deal for being cooperative." Detective Bell asks.

"Absolutely not! I love my girlfriend with my whole heart! I would never hurt her in a million years!" I adamantly deny. 

"We apologize Miss Y/LN, but we had to ask. I'm going get our lab technician to analyze these messages and ping the cellphone towers. This will get us a better sense of where the blackmailer was when he sent the texts." Detective Bell says.