✨The Met✨

Ariana & Y/n

May 7th, 2018

Ariana's POV

"Ariana over here!"

"Ariana!"

"Ariana this way!"

Only one day of this, just one day of having to maintain that perfect posture, that good girl attitude, and most importantly the smile I flashed for the camera.

Now I by no means hate smiling, no it's more so the fact that this event that is put on yearly only aims to succeed at one of two things.

That being the ultimate paparazzi mob on us attendees of this charity event we call The Met Gala.

I myself enjoyed charity of all kinds, that is as long as it's actually a legitimate charity and not some scam.

That's not the point though.

I'm not gonna lie to you all, yes being able to see and interact with familiar faces is always fun, the performances and the gallery are great, and I enjoy the conversations I have but to be honest the event itself is kinda boring without all of that.

If I wasn't invited I'd have absolutely no problem, but since I was I guess I'm here.

Besides, who am I to decline an invite from Anna Wintour herself to attend such an exclusive event.

So with that being said, I made sure to throw on my best smile and pose for the many cameras that demanded my attention.

You can't just look any kind of way on these red carpet events either because all of these pictures will be all over the internet and the last thing you need is for somebody to drag you all over social media because of what you looked like at The Met.

This wasn't a problem for me thankfully, I actually enjoyed the fashion to an extent.

As long as it isn't overdone and too much for the eyes to handle.

Now I wouldn't say that my choice of dress was extremely modest more so than it is less blinding to the human eye, but a dress carefully curated and tailored to perfection displaying beautiful art belonging to the Sistine chapel painted by Michelangelo.

Sure it might seem like a bold choice for not only the designers to design something as controversial as this could be, but also for me the model for the design in a way.

I liked it though and the press seems to be eating up how unique the design is so I didn't care.

I proceeded through the never ending line of posing and smiling endlessly for countless photographers and paps getting all types of angles, that they may or may not need after all of this is said and done before continuing in and through with the rest of the attendees to talk amongst ourselves until we could officially go inside.

_____

"I miss you sis, we really need to arrange sometime to hangout more."