✨Lyric Prank✨

Ariana & Y/n

Ariana's POV

"Hey you guys, it's me Ari and I know what y'all are thinking like hey what are you doing on YouTube? Well as you guys know Y/n has been pranking me throughout this entire quarantine, so I figured I'd get him back as revenge."

I situated the camera a little better so that I could move into the frame more.

"This prank was just something completely off the top of my head cause I've seen so many people do it on here, and I figured I'd get in on the fun. Y/n is actually at the store right now stocking up on stuff that we need for the foreseeable future while on lockdown, so this was the perfect time to do it."

"Just to let you guys know though, I am gonna be skipping around with the lyrics so he doesn't catch on too quick going line for line."

I was gonna be using my song Better Off to do this prank because I just felt like the lyrics were perfect for tricking him.

I was originally gonna use a different song but I couldn't decide so I just went with one of my own, besides why not try to self promote while I'm doing this anyways.

"Ooh okay, he's actually texting me right now. Perfect."

Myeverything❤️: Baby is there anything else you want me to get from the store that wasn't on the list?

There wasn't really anything else that we needed, but I wanted to make sure he wasn't gonna be home while I was doing this prank.

Did you remember to get the food for the dogs and piggy smallz?

Of course I did, if I remember correctly you made sure to emphasize the fact that I was not getting back in the house if I forgot😂

I mean can you blame me though, who could deny those cuties?

You should understand more than anybody, those are my babies

I thought I was your baby🥺

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face after reading that text.

"Why does he have to be so cute?" I muttered.

Of course, you're always gonna be my baby but if my babies don't get fed then it's a different story👀

So you're just using me for your own benefit now😂

Yeah, definitely and it only took you about 3 years to figure that out

"I'm a horrible girlfriend." I laughed slightly as it showed that he was typing once again. "I'm about to start my little prank. I'm so hoping that he falls for this and doesn't like notice the lyrics immediately."

I should've known

I'm about to go pay for everything and then I'll be on my way home

Wait before you go, I actually need to tell you something important

"I don't know why I'm so nervous about doing this?"