✨Mario Kart✨

Ariana & Y/n

Ariana's POV

"Alright, I see how it's gonna be then. All of you save your blue shells till the last second and you all come for me that's fine, I still come in first place though."

"Yeah, that's cause you cheat Y/n. You do this every time we play this stupid game."

"Then stop suggesting that we play this game during game night when you know damn well that Y/n is gonna beat everybody every time Frankie."

Frankie rolls his eyes and I can't help but to laugh as Hale attempted to get through to him since neither Alfredo or Y/n could.

"Fredo is right, maybe just stop trying to play me knowing that you're not gonna win. You and Hale scare me the way you drive in this game, makes me think that one of you really are that bad at driving in in real life."

We all laughed at that and Y/n sits down next to me patting Cinnamon on the head while Toulouse jumps onto his lap wanting to receive the same attention.

I just sat through watching these four go at each other on Mario Kart three times over, and every time it's been the same result.

Y/n wins and Frankie claims that he cheated in order to win which I'm unsure on how you do that, but I doubt he cheated cause realistically speaking why would someone cheat in Mario Kart.

Of course I only sat out and chose to watch them instead of playing as well because I just knew that they didn't want anything to do with me in this game.

I'd have all of them claiming that I cheated if I hopped in a race or two, but I was content with just watching them argue over a game for now.

It was quite entertaining if you ask me.

"Ari my sweet sister, please get your man before I do. I'm not about to allow him to have me salty over a damn video game, not today."

Hale only shakes his head in response to what Frankie had said while he goes into the kitchen for a bit.

Y/n turned his head towards me just as I turn mine to look at him.

I leant down slightly to meet his lips for a second and pull away with a smile clear on my face.

Frankie comes back a short time later with the popcorn I had said I was gonna make earlier, but because I had gotten so invested in watching them fight over this game...I didn't exactly get to making it like I said I would.

"Why don't we just watch a movie instead, it's clearly been established that Y/n is better than you at Mario Kart?" Alfredo suggests getting to his feet and moving to the couch to sit on the other side of me.

"No, no. I'm not gonna sit and let this happen again, I want my rematch and Y/n you are gonna give it to me."

"Oh my god, Frankie just give up already. We all know that you will never beat Y/n and that's okay."

He didn't think for a second that what I was saying was right, and soon enough he and Y/n were having the rematch that he had requested.

I don't understand why he sets himself up like this when he knows what the result in the end is gonna be already.

Frankie threatened to disown me, not really but he threatened to stop talking to me for some time if I didn't help him win against Y/n.