Hurt Part 4

"RAYLA!!" Callum yelled, flying over the Cursed Caldera. He thought he was never going to find her but suddenly a shadow leaped from the trees and tackled him to the ground. 

It was Rayla. (of course) and she immediately started to chew him out. 

"WHERE IN XADIA WERE YOU?! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!" She screamed at him. But Callum didn't care. Instead he took her face in his hands and kissed her, shutting her up. 

After the kiss he stood up, and took Rayla wordlessly up to the moon sanctuary. There, in his bedroom, he told her everything. (Except the part that Claudia kissed him) 

Rayla stared out into space. "Well we can't stay here. If Claudia found us on the way up, we have to go someplace else. We'll stay the night, and that's it." Rayla kissed Callum's cheek and then headed for the door. "I'll see you in the morning." She said and walked out. 

~With Claudia~ 

"You see what I mean?! Once he could talk, he could use his magic!!" Viren yelled at his daughter. Claudia cowarded, tears stinging her eyes. 

"I-i'm sorry. But you told me to!" She said. 

"No. Once you got the information out of him, you take back his voice! You impudent little mongrel! You do not deserve to be my daughter. You are worthless. Get away from me." Viren turned and walked away. 

"Dad please!" Claudia called after him, and Viren paused. A bloom of hope spread across Claudia's chest. 

"I'm not you 'dad' any longer. You better off dead than anything else." And then Viren left. 

~Authors Note~

Sorry this is so short! The next one will be longer!