[OC1] Sage

[Gotham]
Name:Sage Stoke

Age:S1-15
         S2-16
         S3-18
         S4-20
         S5-22
         Other-25
Personality:Sarcastic, brave, smart, ruthless

Love interest: Jerome Valeska

Dislikes: Theo Galavan, Batman/most heros, Harvey Bullock and Ecco

Family: Ryan Stoke (father) (deceased)

Hero/Villain/Civilian: Villain

Alias/hero or villain name: Pyro/Jester (more of a nickname)

Powers/significant straits: Pyromaniac/firebug/arsonist

Weakness: Her emotions/sympathy, however she grows out of this after Jerome's death. She's also human.

Looks: Short, long brown hair, blue eyes

Backstory/extras: Sage grew up in Gotham living with her abusive father who she believed murdered her mother, at the age of 16 her father made her drop out of Gotham high and he and his crime lord friends continued to abuse her.She eventually had enough and burnt her house down landing her in Arkham, at first she was very shy and nervous but she met Jerome Valeska who brought her out of her shell. Sage then escaped Arkham and became a member of the maniax, she developed a romantic relationship with Jerome Valeska and when he was murdered by Theo Galavan she became a lot more cold and ruthless, she also developed a hatred for the rich and joined forces with Oswald Cobblepot and Ed Nygma to kill Galavan. Sage is then murdered and brought back by Dwight along with Jerome, eventually ending up back in Arkham where she escaped once again. After Jerome's second death she joined forces with Jeremiah in order to get vengeance for Jerome and destroy Gotham. Jeremiah developed feelings for sage which she did not return.

After Gotham she became a full time Villain firebug under the name Pyro, she is notorious for setting fire to buildings, usually ones owned by the rich and occasionally robbing banks. She has close connections with Joker, Harley, cat woman, Scarecrow, The Penguin, The Riddler and The mad hatter as well as Barbara Kean and Jim Gordon.

 She has close connections with Joker, Harley, cat woman, Scarecrow, The Penguin, The Riddler and The mad hatter as well as Barbara Kean and Jim Gordon