Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

~*~*~

That night I decided to watch the concert from the audience, since I had been watching it from the side the previous nights. An hour before the show, I managed to escape the multiple nerf bullets that had been pelted at me since we entered the arena. Double checking I had my backstage lanyard around my neck, I wished the boys luck and exited the side to go to my seat. Nick came along. 

"Hey, Nick," I started with a smile as we walked along. "Aren't you excited you get to watch the show with me?"

"Sure," he responded with a laugh.

"You don't sound very excited," I teased the older man.

"My daughter is going to be jealous," Nick responded with a small smile. 

We were then silent as we started out the door. I noticed a ton of girls lined up, all chattering back and forth excitedly. Nick motioned towards the door. We entered, hardly anyone paying attention to us. Which was definitely a good thing. My seat was up in the corner to the left and eventually we reached it. I sat down and checked my phone. Supposedly, the show would start in thirty minutes.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" A voice from beside me repeated over and over again. I turned to look at the girl, wondering if she was just over-the-top excited to be seeing the boys. Instead, she was staring straight at me, her eyes wide. Her two friends that were with her were also looking at me with excitement. "You're Brooklyn!"

"Yeah, I am. What are your names?" I smiled, turning a bit in my seat so I could converse with them.

"Kenzie," the first girl stuttered excitedly.

"I'm Crystal," the girl next to her said, voice high-pitched.

"And uh, I'm Jordan," the last girl managed to get out although she looked like she was about to fall over.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Kenzie, Crystal! Are you ready for the show?" I asked in interest. The girls looked no older than me.

"Yes! We've been a fan since they were on The X Factor! And can I just say, I adore you. You're so sweet and gorgeous! No wonder Niall asked you out," Jordan blushed once the words were out of her mouth. "Is it.. Would it be okay to get a picture?"

"Well of course! As long as we get one on my phone too," I said before turning my phone on. I lent towards them and smiled into the camera while they did the same.