~4~

Dave's POV

Dave's POV

"SHIT!" I yelled when I felt something ram into me, I turned around and it was a lil bad joint.

I mean curves in all the right places, a nice booty, and a cute face, I would fasho tap that.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going I didn't se-"

I cut her off "nah you good ma, you alright?" from my point of view she didn't look like it cause she was holding her head.

"oh shit" i'm guessing her friend, said standing behind her.

"yea i'm fine but I should be asking you that, i'm so sorry" she said and looked like she was begging for forgiveness.

I didn't mean to, but I laughed "I said you good, I swear i'm fine ma" I said trying to hold back my laugh cause she still had that look on her face.

"if you say so... come on bitch" she said sounding kinda irritated looking back at her friend.

I couldn't help but to stare at her ass while she was walking away, that shit was big and when I say big I mean BIGGG.

"damn nigga you gon burn a hole in her ass if you stare any harder" shooter said scaring the shit outta me.

"whatever nigga" I just looked down to the floor and saw that she dropped sum.

I picked it up and it looked like it was a hotel key, she just walked out the store so she couldn't be that far.

Brooklyn's POV

"fuck tyler, runnin from your dumbass I done ran into a whole ass person" and a fine one at that.

he was so fine, all those tattoos, them braids, his voice, and he was tall, I would most definitely let him hit this.

"well damn, i'm sorry, but your ass was saying sorry so damn much after he said he was fine" ty said laughing a little.

"cause nigga I really ran into him hard as hell" and I did I felt so bad and it hurt me so I know it had to hurt him at least a little.

"YO MA!" I heard from behind me I turned around and it was him again.

I could feel my heart speeding up a little bit as he was getting closer "aw shit here come ya nigga" ty whispered

"niggashutthefuckup" I said real quick and quiet.

"you dropped ya hotel key when you ran into me" he said letting out a little laugh

"oh, thank you so much"  I said low key disappointed, cause honestly I thought he was gonna ask me for my number or something.

"no problem" he said turning around, I let out a sigh cause he was fine as hell and I prolly wasn't gonna ever see him again, but ion need no nigga i'm a bad bitch.

"wait." he said turning back around and my heart sped up even more.

"can I get ya number" in my head I did a little happy dance before I said "I don't give my number out to strangers" his smile dropped.

"you can have my insta though" I held my hand out for his phone and typed in my insta.

when the notification popped up that he followed me I clicked it and my eyes almost popped out my head this nigga has 100k followers.

"damnnnnnnn" I said dragging the n for a long time "what happened?" he said concerned "you- you got- 100k followers that's what happened" I said looking him dead in the eye while he just laughed.

"yea... I know a lot of people in the streets" he said before turning away.

damn no goodbye...

"i'll catch you later ma" and I could slowly but surely feel my face turning red.

——————————————————————————
boom, end of chapter 4 that was a quick one...
if y'all see the text in italics they thoughts.
tell me how I did💕
oh follow my insta @myah.dadon💕see ya ltr😘