~20~

short chapter, i need time to think
excuse any errors😬

short chapter, i need time to thinkexcuse any errors😬

Dave's POV
Georgia
(same day)

"Brooklyn get up" i shook her arm kissing her cheek.

"hmm" she mumbled rolling on her stomach giving me a full view of her ass.

i smacked her ass and she groaned slowly opening her eyes looking in my direction.

"comere" i said grabbing her arm taking her to the bathroom.

"get in the shower. you been laying in bed the whole day" she sucked her teeth.

"what time is it" she mumbled "eight" i said and started the shower

she sucked her teeth and stepped in, i stood there watching her every move.

"you can get out now" she said looking at me through the glass; i laughed and walked back to the bed.

(skip, after her shower)

"i need to go to the store" Brooklyn waked out the bathroom and tossed me her keys.

"okay? what you hand me ya keys for?" she just looked at me and put on some slides.

"nigga bring your ass" she walked out of the room.

"oh shit, i forgot he was here" she looked at Tyler sleeping on her couch.

she shrugged and said "he'll call me if he needs something" then practically dragged me out the front door.

she walked to a grey dodge charger and got in the passengers side; i walked over to the drivers side and hopped in.

"don't clown my car because it's not all that" she said hooking her seatbelt.

"i like it" i started the car; "and don't be goin a fifty-five in a thirty-five.. before you get me a ticket" she looked at me with a mug.

"bruh sit back and tell me what store we goin to" i pulled out of the complex.

(a/n idk if i said this before but she lives in a townhouse😜)

"go to the walmart" she pointed down the street.

i sped to the walmart and got a parking spot then got out the car.

"i told your bitch ass not to speed" Brooklyn slapped my arm and turned around speed walking into the store.

"can you get a cart and push it for me" she smiled; "didn't you just hit m- i'll think about it" i shrugged.

she sucked her teeth and pushed a cart my way then started walking away.

"Brooklyn why you always wearing tight shit when we go out somewhere" i mugged her

"cause i'm a grown ass woman" she flashed me a smile then continued walking.

i'm not complaining though cause her ass was looking good as shit in that jumpsuit

Brooklyn eventually got done shopping and we put all the bags in her trunk.

she got in the car and got on instagram; "David; i should kill you" she snapped her head towards me.

i furrowed my eyebrows "what i do?" i asked and she flipped her phone in my face

"i don't know why you surprised; this ain't the first time you been on theshaderoom; and it ain't gon be the last

"i don't know why you surprised; this ain't the first time you been on theshaderoom; and it ain't gon be the last. i started the car and made my way back to her house.

——————————————————————————
i'm actually stuck.. ik where i want this book to go but idk how to write it..

anywho this chapter shot cause i need to think on how i wanna write stuff.

vote🧘🏾‍♀️