~5~

Brooklyn's POV

Brooklyn's POV

"look Brooklyn... gimme what I want and i'll let you go... if you fuck with me... you'll never see the light of day again... your choice." the deep voice said to me but I couldn't see his face, or anything as a matter of fact. it was just voices "WHO ARE YOU!" I screamed out "your worse nightmare."

I gasped out for air.

it was just a dream brook, calm down...
but I couldn't.

something about that dream wasn't sitting right, I haven't had a nightmare since I was damn near six and now this happens.

brook you're overreacting, you're alive and breathing just drop it.

"I need to go to the club" I said in distress "BET! let's go" ty said scaring the hell outta me.

"bitch you were sitting there the whole time and you didn't even say anything?" I asked cause if he was, he was silent as hell...

"I woke up when ya loud ass gasped like you been underwater for ninety-two years... what was that about anyways?" ty asked.

"oh nothing, just a dream" I replied telling half of the truth "mhmmm" he said getting out of his bed.

I looked at the clock that read "1:48" and just laid in my bed flicking through channels

ty😙💗
what time u wanna leave?

brook☺️😘
it don't matter🤷🏽‍♀️
brook☺️😘
10:30 good?

ty😙💗
yea

8 hours later

ty and I were in our hotel room trying to find the perfect outfits.

"bitch and we in a whole different state, we gotta stomp on these hoes necks" ty said searching through his suitcase.

"boy shut the hell up" I replied laughing at him.

I finally got my makeup done, my hair done, and my outfit picked out, now all I gotta do is throw some ass in that club, and get my drinks in and i'm good.

"LOOK AT MY BESTFRIENDDD!" ty said spinning me around "I DID NOT COME TO PLAYYYYY!" I said doing a little twerk.

"yes bestie, you ready to go?" ty asked "yea, lead the way" I replied.