~19~

Brooklyn's POVGeorgia

Brooklyn's POV
Georgia

"Brooklyn go get that shit" Dave grumbled with his arm around my waist.

"get what" i mumbled half sleep "the fucking door." i listened and some loud ass bitch was banging on my door.

i sucked my teeth and got up; i walked over to the door as the bangs got louder "WHO THE FUCK IS IT!" i basically screamed "open this mother fucking door" the person said calmly.

"what the fuck do you wa-" i swung the door open "where is he" Tyler said walking into my kitchen.

"where is who?" i asked wiping my eyes.

"bitch where is HE?" Tyler asked again "Brookly-" Dave stopped talking as he walked out of the room seeing ty standing there.

"mmm" ty mumbled walking to my couch.

"Dave that's my best friend Tyler... Tyler, Dave" i rolled my eyes dragging Dave back into my room.

"ok.. lay down" i said locking the door "you know he still out there right" Dave said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"i could care less, i could get at least four more hours of sleep; it is eight in the morning" i said walking to my bed

Dave shrugged and laid down in the same spot as before.

i got comfortable on his chest and groaned when i heard my phone ding a good 6 times.

ty😙💗
what the fuck are y'all doing in there
why is the door locked😳
brooklyn nichole i know you see my texts.
BROOK YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKIN WHILE IM IN THIS DAMN LIVING ROOM!
you yanked his ass back in that room.
did i interrupt something😗

i put my phone on do not disturb and wrapped my arms around dave's neck.

he started playing with the waistband on my shorts "stop" i mumbled into his chest.

"stop what" he said repositioning his hands to my ass.

"why you always do that shit" i said rolling my eyes; "keep rolling them and they gon get stuck" i sucked my teeth and rolled off of him.

he laughed and pulled me back onto him "get off of me" i said pushing his hand and he gripped me tighter than he already was.

"Daveee" i whined "shut up with that whining shit" he sat up on my headboard with me on his lap still.

i laid on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist massaging his back