~13~

(all my pictures got deleted so there won't be a mm pic for a while😬)

Brooklyn's POV
New York
Day 4

I slowly opened my eyes as I stretched.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling while I thought about yesterday.

flashback

"come here" Dave said looking at me; I walked around the couch and sat next to him while we just stared into each others eyes.

he grabbed my face and pulled me towards him, our lips latched onto each others again.

he deepened the kiss as I slowly laid back on the couch, he put one hand around my throat and slid his other one down my body.

he slid his hand into my shorts and started rubbing on my punani.

"fuck" I moaned still kissing him.
he took his hand out my pants licked two of his fingers and put them back in; he slid my underwear to the side and started rubbing his fingers up and down my punani.

I felt him slip both fingers inside of me and I closed my eyes tight.

he started pumping them in and out and I tucked my lips in so I wouldn't let out any moans.
"let em out" Dave growled "fuckk, go faster" I moaned arching my back.

he pumped his fingers faster and I felt myself getting close to my climax "don't stop!" I yelled and he went faster "fuck! i'm cummingg" I screamed trying to hold it "let it go" he growled in my ear and that was all it look before I let it go "fuckkk" my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt him still slowly pumping inside of me.

he slid his fingers out of me and licked them then put them in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around them "damn" he mumbled picking me up making me straddle his lap.

I winked trying to get up but my legs felt like jell-o "that shit ain't ever happen before" I mumbled walking up the stairs.

flashback over

it sent chills up my spine just thinking about it.
I rolled out the bed and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

after I did that I walked downstairs to the refrigerator to get some of the grapes I bought.
"FUCK D RIGHT THERE!" I heard coming from Dave's office.

what thee fuck

I quietly walked over to the door and put my ear to it.

nosy? maybe but do I care? hell to the no

"RIGHT THERE! DONT STOP" I heard the bitch yell "ugh... bitches" I said and walked back to the refrigerator and finally got my grapes "and imma sit my ass right the fuck here" I mumbled and sat on the couch cutting on 'The Umbrella Academy' on Netflix
a couple minutes later him and this raggedy lookin girl came out the office.

I looked at her then back at the tv.

"oh... I didn't know there was somebody else here" she said to Dave.

"cause it ain't nun of your business" Dave said looking at her like she was stupid and I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't laugh she simply said "oh" and walked right out the door.

I giggled plopped another grape in my mouth and continued watching my show.

"wassup" Dave finally spoke
"hey dude" I scoffed and he walked upstairs.

——————————————————————————
chile anyways so...

should i start writing like this or keep it how i always write?
answer dat fr^

and school started for me so i'm probably not gonna update every 4 days

vote😹