~11~

Dave's POV

Dave's POV

ever since brooklyn got here we been chillin she a cool girl no cap.

"what chu tryna get into tonight?" I asked brooklyn sitting on the couch.

"whatever you wanna do... let's go to the club" she said and smiled "bet, my bodyguards drivin us though" I said and she nodded "what time?" she asked taking a bite out of her fruit.

"prolly eleven or twelve" I said looking at the clock "it's 5:27 ok... that's enough time for me to do everything brb" she said getting up from the couch and started walking away.

I couldn't help but to look at her ass, every step she took that shit jiggled "take a picture it'll last longer" she turned around and winked "yea ok" I laughed.

6 hours later

brook😍
where are you?

dave💞
my office

I heard a light knock come from the door "come in brooklyn" I laughed "um... i'm ready whenever you are" she smiled "i'm ready now, let's go" I said walking to the door.

i'm not even gon hold you, brooklyn looks good as fuck in this dress, it's tight as hell and show a whole bunch of cleavage.

"why would you do that." brooklyn snapped her neck to me "you did say 'take a picture it'll last longer' so... that's what I did" I told her looking at the picture "you get on my nerves" she smacked her teeth.

the club lit as hell, the music goin hard, the people ain't lame, females shakin ass everywhere.

"you want sum to drink?" I basically yelled to brooklyn, "yea, long island iced tea" I just looked at her "yea... ok" I said walking to the bar.

"here you go" I said handing her the tea "thank you" she smiled.

"what's in that shit anyways?" I asked "vodka, rum, gin, tequila, and triple sec, I think" she said taking a sip and I nodded "don't get too fucked up" I said cause she started downing that shit "i'm not a lightweight" she said.