~15~

Omniscient POV
New York
pt 1/2

"Brook" Dave tapped Brooklyn's shoulder trying to wake her up "Brooklyn" he shook her arm which she responded with something inaudible.

"get up" he took a step back "what David." she said angrily "look I gotta go to work real quick, i'll be back in maybe a hour, ion care what you do but if anyone knocks on the door don't answer it. okay?" Dave said and Brooklyn shot him a weird look "okay?" she said in a questionable tone.

he nodded and walked out the house.

"fuck" Brooklyn groaned holding her back "i'm too old to be sleeping on a couch" she said walking into the guest room.

dave💞
if u wanna go sum where the keys to the jeep in my room on the dresser
don't wreck my shit brooklyn

Brooklyn smiled looking at the text but quickly wiped it off

brook😍
ok😌
and don't do me i know how to drive nigga
read 11:02 AM

"bitch" Brooklyn mumbled walking into the bathroom starting the shower.

Dave walked into the warehouse making his way straight to his office.

"ay, we got a update" shooter said following Dave in his office

"wassup" Dave responded "they know where you live nigga" shooter said sitting in the chair.

the past three days a gang has been doing everything in their power to get Dave in their hands for killing one of their members.

Dave sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "that's it?" he asked and shooter nodded "alright bruh imma head out, i got someone at the house and i don't want her to be alone" he dapped shooter up and made his way back to his house.

Dave got home and walked into the quiet house "brooklyn!" he yelled looking for her in the living room cause that's where she usually was.

"brook?" he asked walking in the guest room then the guest bathroom and she wasn't there.

"broo-" he cut himself off when he saw her stretched out on his bed sleeping; he laughed then walked into his bathroom to get in the shower.

after Dave got out the shower he just watched scrolled through instagram waiting for Brooklyn to wake up.

——————————————————————————
i might post the other part tonight... depends how i feel💀

vote🧘🏾‍♀️