~2~

Brooklyn's POV

Brooklyn's POV

*alarm* I could hear my alarm going off and I really didn't feel like getting up but I knew I had to pack now cause we are leaving tomorrow morning.

I rolled out of bed and looked at my phone that read "7:32" I went into my closet looking for my suitcase and some possible outfits.

After about 15 minutes of looking for my suitcase I found it and basically put my whole closet on my bed to see what options I had so I could get to packing.

Two hours later I FINALLY got finished packing, I grabbed my phone and decided to post a pic on my insta story.

It was only 9 sum but I was exhausted as hell, and I know I just woke up but a bitch still tired too.

so I decided to just get back in bed.

I knew I would be up before one and that still leaves me a lot of time left in the day.

I got back into my comfortable spot and my eyes started to slowly close then a loud ass ding came from my phone.

I threw a small tantrum then picked it up to see what was possibly so important, and to my best guess it was no other than Tyler.

ty😙💗
wyd🥰

I just looked at the phone with a mug on my face cause I know this nigga did not text me just to ask what I was doing.

brook☺️😘
I would be sleep if it wasn't for you

ty😙💗
well damn sorry your majesty

I just laughed while waiting for him to finish his other text

ty😙💗
and bitch you better be packed and ready by 6:30 cause we coming at 7 and the flight ain't until 10 but you know the drive is 2 hours

At this point he was just talking to keep me awake and I am about to put a end to it

brook☺️😘
yes ty, I know, I packed a couple minutes ago, and I have my outfit ready for tomorrow alr, ok pooh?

ty😙💗
whatever, you make me sick, take your ass back to sleep

brook☺️😘
bye ty💀💀🖕🏾🖕🏾

I put my phone back on the nightstand next to my bed and got comfortable again and before I knew it I was out like a light.

SIX HOURS LATER

I rolled around slowly fluttering my eyes to look around, I finally gained enough strength to sit up.

I grabbed my phone and the first thing I saw was that it was six-twenty-two.

my eyes scanned over my phone seeing that I had a whole bunch of text messages from ty that consisted of him asking me if I was awake, alive, and okay.

I was gonna respond but my stomach made a loud growl so I got up and went into my kitchen and to my best of luck there was absolutely nothing. zip. zilch.

the fact that my stomach was getting louder and louder didn't help either.

I just decided to go to Walmart really quick and just chef sum up.

I went back into my room so I could brush my teeth wash my face and do all of those necessary things I threw on a quick outfit, hopped in my car, and headed to Walmart.

I was still walking around walmart seeing if there was anything little that I needed for the trip.

I just bought my food and headed back home

I just bought my food and headed back home. When I got home I just made myself a sandwich and decided to go to sleep even though it was only 7 but I had to wake up early so it was perfect.

——————————————————————————
that's the end of chapter 2💞
i stayed up until 5 writing half of this but it was worth it🤣🤣
i'm gonna start doing different povs i just wanted the first two about brooklyn and her life basically
please excuse any mistakes i didn't proofread anything. byeeee😘