Untitled Part 1

((( Okay so quick thing. I don't really know how far I'm gonna go with this or anything. I'm just really bored and wasn't in the mood to write anymore of Frost today. Also, I don't really know if I can call this an imagine because it's not fan fiction. It will be a (y/n) though so call it whatever and if you like it make sure to vote and tell me! )))

        The party was loud, too loud in fact. The dance floor was crowded too, even though I probably wouldn't have gone out there anyway. I'm not much of a dancer, I'm not really much of anything.

        "Hey (y/n) you coming?" Chelsea called to me. She walked across the room holding a boys hand who looked like he would've fallen over if she hadn't.

        "Where too?" I asked, even though I knew I probably would, I'd come with Rachel and she my ride home.

        "Me and Sean here are going back to his house." She smiled at him dreamily as he nodded quickly. As much as I'd have loved to go sit there while they have sex, I declined. My house wasn't that far. I could walk if I had too.

        "Alright!" She said, "it's up to you! Don't miss me too much!" She dragged him out the door and to her car. Hopefully he wasn't driving.

        Hoping for someone interesting I walked over to the bar again which was full of people leaning over each other with fists full of money waving it at the poor bar tender. I sat down on a stool and waited for my turn as a guy sat next to me.

        "Hey, hey do me a favor." He poked my shoulder and smiled at me.

        "Um yeah?" I asked turning toward him.

        "I need you to just, I know this sounds crazy but my ex she's bat shit crazy and I just need..." He kept rambling and I noticed that he was pretty cute. He had dishevelled brown hair that curled slightly and bright green eyes that lit up when he spoke, his face was pointy in a cute sort of way and he was tall, 6 foot 4 or so.

        "In English please." I said sarcastically.

        "I need, just like 3 minutes of your time."

        "I'm all yours."

        "I'm glad you said that." He leaned over and kissed me. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me so I was almost sitting on his stool. He left one eye open and watched something behind me. I understood now. His ex was a psycho and he needed it to look like he'd moved on, and honestly I was happy to help.

        A few minutes he pulled away, he had my pink lipstick all over his mouth.

        "Maybe I should come here more often." He smiled at me and winked letting go of my waist.

        "Yeah," I said fixing my hair, "maybe I should too."

        "You gotta name?"

        "(Y/N)"

        "Of that's cute. Yeah I like that. Um, yeah. Thanks again, good job." He started blushing. Just realizing what he'd said, "My names Alex by the way."

        "I like that." I said trying to sound as flirty as possible. A girl in a short sequined dress came over and grabbed him by the arm.

        "Come on, every ones here Alex. Let's go dance!" She started pulling him away.

        "I'll see you," he said, "same time next week?"

        "I'll be there." I squeaked as the girl pulled him away to the dance floor. His eyes never left mine.

        There was no way I was coming back here.