Untitled Part 2

"Oh come on (y/n)! It'll be fun! You had so much fun last time!" Chelsea pleaded over the phone.

        "Actually I didn't. You had fun." I tried not to sound mean. I heard voices in the background of Chelsea's end of the phone.

        "Chelsea... where are you?"

        "Umm... no where..."

        "You're at Sean's house! Aren't you!"      

        "Shh! Don't be so loud!"

        "You little slut!" I giggled

        "Hey! Don't be mean! He's just so sweet... I can't help it."

        "He's also so dating Paige."

        "Yeah but he said that she's like a mondo bitch. He promised me they're gonna break up. Don't get off topic. Everyones gonna be there tonight! You have to come it's valentines day!"

        That was the exact reason I didn't want to go. I knew Alex would be there, looking all cute but, I couldn't like him. Because I knew he didn't really like me. No one ever did.

        "Liz said the DJ that's there tonight plays all that emo shit you like."

        "It's not shit and fine. I'll go but if they play Welcome to the Black Parade and I collapse into a pile of tears and taffeta you're carrying me home."

        "Even though I didn't understand half of that, sure whatever you want. I'll pick you up in 2 hours okay?"

        "I'll be ready."

        "Oh, and wear that silver dress. It's really cute."

        "Fine. Bye Chelsea." I hung up and threw my phone onto the bed, and started digging through my closet for the silver dress. It was really pretty.

        Thankfully it fit. I threw on some chunky electric clue pumps and some jewelry that was the same color and did something with my hair. My hair had been pretty unruly since I chopped half of it off but what are you gonna do.

        With one last look in the mirror I sighed. I really hoped he wouldn't be there.