twenty

This is the final chapter. Thank you ♡
Imagine being in a time warp. That's how this chapter goes >///<

☆☆☆

Kang Younghyun's

I don't usually pray but right now, I have a huge favor to ask from Him. I don't know if He'll ever listen to me but she's a believer. Maybe, I should believe in Him too. After all, He controls everything.

She's the most beautiful person I have ever met in my entire life. She's not just physically beautiful, she also has a heart of gold.

She experienced a lot of hardships in life and I plan to share her burden. I wanted so much to comfort her that I am willing to carry the loads on her shoulder. I'm willing to share every piece of me to her.

I should have done this a long time ago, but I didn't.

I chose myself. That is how it should go, right? You have to choose yourself first before choosing anyone else. We don't want that thing called regret to hunt us forever.

She let go of me because that is what's best for the two of us. I am afraid she's willing to do it again for my sake. In order to make me happy, she'll let me go. I don't know if she doesn't have a single idea that she's my happiness and I don't want to lose her anymore.

If you love someone and you're not afraid to lose them, you probably never love someone like I do.

Singing along the busy streets of Brussels, I realized, everything is better with her. I imagined going back to this place with her. She's admiring the view while I can't help myself but I admire her being in love and fascinated to this foreign place. Oh, God, please make that happen.

When I saw her again for the first time, I felt complete. I didn't know that I was broken this whole time until I saw my missing piece.

She is my missing piece. She completes me.

I left her to make myself whole not knowing that she's the only one that I need.

I don't expect everything to be fine, I know it will probably be hard for me but I hope she's doing well.. or not. I hope she thinks of me, too. I hope she misses me like how I misses her. I placed all my love and longing for her in my songs.

If one day, she'll find someone else to love and it's not me, then, congratulations! I'd be happy for her but I won't be happy for myself. How can I be happy if there's already someone else who makes my happiness happy?

"Ije majimag-iya," this is the last. I said those words as I held her in my arms so tight as if my life was depending on it. She wants to stop everything that's going on between the two of us. I'm leaving for Korea few weeks from now and she's saving herself by cutting off ties. She's saving herself by letting me drown.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, bro. You're here for your dreams. We all are," Christopher Bang said, my roommate and also a trainee in JYP.

Nothing was easy at first, I almost got kicked out of JYP when I couldn't dance well. When I already knew how to do back flips, they put me into a band.

I remember our good times
The days of laughter and fun
Memories ever so precious
Fill up inside me
Although I don't want to