recollection II ⍨

today was the 'big day'.

donghyuck would finally confess to mark.

"fighting donghyuck!" the persons in the corridor smiled at the tanned male who was holding a huge bouquet of white hortensias, earning a smile from him. 

the whole school knew about donghyuck's crush. and they all knew about his confession as well. only mark was oblivious. and he would soon know.

donghyuck nervously walked towards the basketball court where mark was practicing.

he signalled his presence with a loud cough, and soon, one of mark's teammates told mark to join him.

mark came trotting towards him, using a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"donghyuck, what are you doing here?"

"i wanted to talk..." he replied, hiding the bouquet behind his back. "i know it's not really the good time... but, i needed to."

donghyuck pulled mark a bit towards a corridor in which they were alone.

there, he pulled the flowers from behind his back, earning a surprised look.

"mark, i like you. more than a friend." donghyuck said, holding out the bouquet. "would you like to be my boyfriend?"

mark didn't waist a second to take the bouquet from donghyuck's hands and kiss the boy passionately. their peck lasted a few seconds.

"yes, i'd love to." mark replied, making donghyuck the happiest boy on the planet.

the news circulated quickly, because before the end of the day, the whole school knew that mark had said yes, and the markhyuck couple was now the perfect couple everybody wanted to resemble.

not surprising. those two were so in love with each other.

they fitted perfectly together. like puzzle pieces. perfectly complementary.

nothing in the world could separate them.

the popular boy lee donghyuck.

and the foreign boy that had now become as popular as his boyfriend mark lee.

the cutest couple the school had ever seen.

"i love you mark" donghyuck said cuddled into mark's warm embrace.

"yeah. i love you." the other replied.