⍨ chapter 7

jeno barged in doyoung's office the moment i was about to tell him what was wrong.

and worst, he had entered with jaemin.

"what's this intruder doing here?" i asked, pointing at jaemin.

"i'm not leaving his side anymore." he answered flatly. "because of your masquerade, your friend almost got into an orgy of horny teenagers. i'm here to protect this beautiful ass."

doyoung coughed loudly. "excuse me young boy, but this is my brother you are talking about."

jaemin smiled before approaching jeno's brother and pulling his hand out for a handshake.

"na jaemin, pleasure to meet you." he smiled. "may i have your agreement to ask jeno as my boyfriend?"

doyoung literally choked on his saliva.

"what a flirt." i wheezed, looking at a beet red jeno. "oh god... you're whipped."

jeno nodded.

"i don't see what attracts you in him." i checked the boy out. "he's nothing compared to mark."

jeno rolled his eyes. "mark... mark... mark... always mark. well, i have an obsessional disorder over jaemin." jeno spat.

i chuckled. "did you try to rape him?"

jeno and i looked at each other for an instant before bursting out laughing together, earning confused stares from jaemin and doyoung.

today was hotter than the other days, so i decided to wear shorts.

thank god, the outfit fit perfectly with the plan 'make mark mine again and crush his heart for good'.

jeno was with me, but he wasn't wearing shorts. jaemin didn't want other boys to see his 'beautiful baby thighs' as he had described them. i don't really know what's happening between these two, but something's telling me that they'll be boyfriends very soon.

as soon as both of us set a foot on school grounds, jaemin comes towards us bouncing.

"hello donghyuck." he says, barely giving me a glance.

i wave at him, looking for mark's pretty face in the hallway, but i only find dozens of faces looking at me with disgusting looks.

"hey beautiful." he adds with a grin, looking at jeno.

"h-hello." jeno stutters.

jaemin passes an arm around jeno's waist, gluing him to his body.

"i'm taking your best friend with me, if you don't mind."

i snort. "as if i could say anything."

jaemin laughs. "you're right."

jeno figets with his fingers. "s-see you hyuck."

"yeah, see you." i reply.

and with that, jaemin and jeno disappear in the crowd of students that are constantly outfacing me.

i sigh, walking past them for a few seconds before stopping in the middle of the hallway and throwing a tantrum.

"what is your problem with me?" i yelled. "i'm not coming out of the psychiatric hospital now, am i?"

one student approached me.

"how do you dare approaching mark after all you did to him?"

i rolled my eyes. "i did nothing. will that get in your brains?"

"indented rape isn't nothing. if mark hadn't stopped you, he would have been traumatized."

i pinched the bridge of my nose.

of course. they were thinking about that...

how stupid am I?

"i can't believe he forgave a freak like you this easily." someone said.

"just because you're playing the seduction game."

i rolled my eyes.

the one close to me pulled me by my shirt so that our faces were inches apart.

"i regret to have liked you one day." the boy spat. "you're such a slut right now. look at what you did to mark. you freak."

"what's happening in there?" a deep voice interrupted his monologue.

i turned my head to see the man of my dreams. mark lee, in all his glory, with furrowed brows, walking towards me.

"mark." the boy that was strangling me release his grip a bit. "we're teaching that slut a lesson."

unexpected.

the boy received a hard punch in the jaw, making him collapse on the floor, and making him let go of me.

the whole corridor gasped.

"are you okay?" mark asked, inspecting my neck.

i nodded.

mark took off his coat and passed it over my shoulders in an attempt to hide my skin surely.

he then glared at the whole corridor.

"if one of you dares speaking behind lee donghyuck's back again, you're dead meat." he spat before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me towards god knows where.

the only thing i could think of right now was the fucking feeling of those butterflies inside my tummy.