For Him.

A/N: This prompt idea is from a comic that I found online, and the oneshot is from Draco's POV. Enjoy! Xxxx Iva

The old wives and witches all say that on Hallow's Eve, the veil between the living and the dead is the thinnest, making it a time that spirits can come back to visit the living in corporeal forms. Many gather in places where their loved ones have passed on, or in graveyards where  their loved ones are buried.

Draco Malfoy, sole heir to the Malfoy fortune, was no exception. Dressed impeccably as ever in a tailored black suit, in the graveyard of Godric's hollow,  he tapped his foot, impatiently waiting for his passed fiance to materialise.

Two years ago, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley (and therefore Hermione as they had been soul bonded) had been killed by Voldemort in his last stand, who had miraculously made a reappearance using his final horcrux that no one knew about - the very ring that Harry had planned to propose to Draco with, the Potter family ring. Voldemort's soul  burst out of the ring, possessing Ron's auror partner Jack Wilson,  using his body as a vessel for his power. He managed to kill Ron using the Avada Kedavra curse before Harry stopped him by smashing the ring into pieces with confringo. Unluckily for Harry, just as Voldemort was in death's throes, he fired a last curse at Harry: What seemed to be a modified version of Sectumsempra, Incisus Nunquamsana. As the counter curse was unknown, he bled to death in his hospital bed in the arms of his fiance Draco Malfoy, the latter who was growing exceedingly anxious. Had Harry finally moved on? Had he decided to stop visiting Draco? He couldn't bear the thought of it, and so he slumped against a gravestone, waiting.

Suddenly, white mist swirled, and the ghostly form of Harry James Potter appeared, shrouded in a slight mist. Draco's breath caught in his throat as he stared at his fiance for the first time in the whole year. He was as beautiful as he remembered, dark, messy raven hair falling around his face, emerald eyes glinting playfully, and famous lightning scar on his forehead. He smiled brightly and ran into Draco's arms.

"Dray! I missed you!"

His skin was colder than it had been in life, but Draco didn't care. He held his fiance tightly as tears streamed down his face.

"I-I missed you too..Harry."

Harry concernedly pulled back and pecked him on the lips.

"What's wrong Dray?"

A watery smile appeared on Draco's face, as he answered the question.

"Just that life isn't worth living without you in it. I plan to die sometime soon, to join you so that we can be united in death. It should've been me who died at Voldemort's hands, you shouldn't have died. You have so many people who love and miss you, come back. I've told you repeatedly, let me use the spell of sacrifice to switch our souls."

His fiance's eyes widened in horror, pulling him close.

"Don't you even think about that Draco Lucius Malfoy! I love you too much to let you go just like that! We're not sacrificing your soul for mine, you have too much to live for. If you won't do it for yourself, do it for me. I-I love you."

Draco smirked, a shadow of the past.

"I know, you self sacrificing git, I know. I...I love you too."

Pulling Harry in close, they both lasped into a companiable silence. Harry laid his head on Draco's shoulder as Draco stroked his hair and cast little warming charms that left streams of light behind, occasionally pecking him on the lips.

Too soon, morning came. Hermione and Ron's spirits apeared in front of them to bring Harry back. 

"Draco?"

"We have to go."

Draco's eyes filled with tears as he begged. 

"Just let me have him a moment longer. Please."

Eventually, though, the moment passed, and Harry was forced to return, but not before giving him a long kiss, and whispering in his ear:

"Remember Draco, I love you...always"

And then he faded into thin air. 

Draco was left alone, standing in the graveyard, the morning sun rising slowly. He whispered into thin air the words he was going to say:

"Scarhead...I love you too."

And so, Draco thought, taking the pills out and throwing them on the ground, he wouldn't do it just yet. For Harry.