"Chapter 15"

[[Chapter 15]]: Running To Survive, Meeting Someone New

Individual’s Quote:

“Live, Learn And Worry A Bit”.

[[P.E Room Continuation: Scarlett and Luke]]

Tao Zi stops and looks at Scarlett, nudging Madison arm for assurance as she reacts letting him, that’s the girl.

“My best friend Sandy and some girl named MJ is looking for you”, Tao said when those names click in Scarlett mind as she remembers “Shit, today we meeting discussing about the mission”, in thought all of sudden she snaps by Luke voice.

“Why didn’t you throw me the ball I was wide open Scarlett”, Luke shouts.

“Because you won’t on my right side anyway”, Scarlett rolls her eye ignoring the rest of Luke rants.

“You guys are perfect for each other you know”, Madison pitch in giggling whist Tao Zi agrees.

“We aren’t”, Luke and Scarlett hisses causing Tao Zi to wonder in thought “Madi friends are weird”, a sigh escape his lips.

“Oppa”, Madison pauses then added “So”, she simply said inspecting something.

“What Madi, I know what you thinking as usual skipping”, Tao Zi smirks.

“You do know me so well baby, I wish I can but our student council president Chrissi is here she has me on suspension list again, if I ditch me I’ll be expel honey”, Madison wasn’t lying since knew her delinquent record was off the charts.

“My bad girlie Madi, this is why I fall for you always cute in any racial situation keeping positive”, Tao Zi smiles slopping his arm around her shoulders as she blushes.

“Love birds”, Luke starts when Scarlett continues “I think I’m going to puke at you two”. Suddenly Chrissi on the other hand it seem to be daze by Professor Lay, meanwhile Tiffany and Lyssa notice it and calls out.

“Chrissi, Chrissi”, they exclaimed curiously.

“Huh, you girls I’m not deaf you know”, Chrissi scoffed and sigh in thought “Why does his class have to be here”, she pouts slightly blushing.

“We know, but why are you spacing off did I miss something cool happing in your life”, Tiffany raise her brow in excitement.

Chrissi turns her back on them lifting up her index finger moving it left to right and answered.

 “Nothing has happen Tiffany, oh yeah I’m going to use the bathroom play well without me”, she walks off living the gym taking the left corner to the girl’s bathroom until someone grabs her wrist from the behind.

[[Hall Left Corner: Girl’s Bathroom]]

“Baekhyun live me alone, I already have someone I like you know”, Chrissi sucks her teeth turning to see Lay a bit of surprise yet glad that he has a girlfriend that can stand up for him as he waves.

“Hey cutie C”, Lay smiles in pause and added “Sorry if I made you thought I was Baekhyun”, Lay apologizes with that Chrissi runs into chest hugging him and mumbles.

“I’m so happy it’s you Lay”, Chrissi beams like a little toddler in love for the first time while Lay pats her hair gently.

“Me too”, Lay leans in about to kiss her ford head when Lyssa jumped and apologizes, “Oh my kookie, sorry I didn’t mean to see this awesome sight but awe…..so are you going to kiss her or what”, she asks.