"Chapter 20"

[[Chapter 20]]

Individual’s quote: "Chatting Eyes It's All Information".

All the colour name tag were given out, everyone went to the custom security guard process as soon as they were done, the students, Principals and teachers approached the passenger exit toward the outer area of the airport where they saw a huge white and blue air plane called “Express International Japan”. Heading towards the flight of stairs leading inside the spacious air plane, all the groups were seated according to their colours from Ms. Nimi Lee, whilst Principal Sehun talked with the pilot the flight attendant named Rosalina announced.

“Good morning, to all students I could see that you are quite excited and anxious to arrive in Japan, most technically Tokyo city”, Rosalina paused with a smiled getting everyone attention gather on her as she continued.

“Within a three days we’ll be arriving in Japan for now are some the emergence tips”, Rosalina said going into detail explanation in case there’s any problem with the air plane; after she told them everything she smiled.

“Everyone please enjoy your flight to Japan in the luxury Express Intentional Japan plane”, Rosalina ended her speech, when everyone replied with a great thanks they went back to their normally chatting zone. Soon Principal Sehun announced.

“To all groups, please treat your members well and have if there are any question please feel free to ask okay students”, Sehun said in a firm tone as the students understood as silence stroke suddenly music began playing as the groups started to mingle through conservations out the blue the air plane took off, lifting up into the sky flying to its destination.

Group A: [Red Team-Fire Crackers]

 Scarlett sat besides the window looking out at the scenery of beautiful clouds, when she complemented.

“Whoa…we so high up”, she kept watching the clouds drifting away like waves in a sea when Skype pitch in.

“Yeah, we are plus its feel weird”, Skype sat comfily in a her seat but still she was uncomfortable as he body began getting goose bumps of nervousness.

“True, but it’s great want to eat”, Micki shrugged eating a her chocolate bar as Skype nodded and answered “Yep”, taking a bite of it but on the hand Madison was somehow talking with Chrissi and Victoria about relationship health tips.

“No I would, but it's definitely not right when a guy always keep texting you”, Madison started off.

“Why, my boyfriend texts me all the time since he always busy with work”, Chrissi motioned.

“That’s bad”, Victoria paused “I mean the work part, doesn’t he at least try to set up a date for the both of you to go out”, with that Chrissi remembered the beach picnic with Lay when she saw Baekhyun who was annoying her poor soul she hissed in thought "Damn that brat".

“He does, when his off”, Chrissi defended.

“At least his doing something unlike someone I’m crushing on”, Victoria sighed which intrigue Madison asked.

“Whom could that be Victoria”, she smirked knowing that matchmaker bug is kicking in.

“None of your business, plus his here”, Victoria sucked her teeth whilst Chrissi eyes were busy scanning for Professor Lay, she jumps in surprise to see him sitting with vice principal Layla talking, with another boy who looks kind of cute when she thought “Why is oppa with them, who that guy with reddish hair”, suddenly snapping out by Madison voice.

“Chrissi”, she called. “What Madison”, Chrissi frowned rolling her eyes. “Damn who bite your tough”, Madison hissed.

“You guys chill”, Micki butted in as Skye gulped her hold chocolate bar in one bite. “Yah, we’re sharing not killing my bar with your mouth Skye”, Micki growled.

“Ah sorry about that”, Skye laughed when Scarlett giggled. “You girls can't keep quiet for once I'm trying and nap here", Baekhyun pop out of the blue.

"Yah what the hell you doing in our group", Scarlett took right words out of Chrissi furious mouth as she stayed calm.

"It's seems Ms. Nimi went crazy over the grouping so here I am struck with you twerps", Baekhyun explained soon Calum and Bradley arrived.

"Baekhyun you're in fire crackers as well", Calum clicked his tough when his eyes went onto Skye and flirted.

"Hey baby, can we chat", Calum winked at Skye who blushed with a nod as he scoop over between Scarlett who almost fell when Luke appeared out of nowhere and caught her then scowled.

"Calum, she's a very precious item to me watch it bro", Luke threatened.

"Chill Luke", Bradley rolled his eyes whilst Luke glared at him when Mr. Chen shows up with Nimi and asked.

"Is everything alright here, I could hear the commotion going on from where I was sitting", Mr. Chen apparently seem to be eyeing down Madison outfit.

"Au Chen, your eyes should be up here”, Skye blurred out as he ignores Madison 'What", he answered.

"You were staring at Madison like she was a piece dump stick you left for dinner", Scarlett suggested when Victoria and Chrissi with others agreed.

"Say what now, you're wrong I was looking at vice principal Layla", Mr. Chen immediately switched his sight to Layla who was talking with Mark it seems that she was scowling him, as he clicks his tough got up out his seat walking off.

"Au, everyone I'll be heading to team b-Winter Acorns", Nimi pitched in turning back walking alongside the aisle when Mark bumps into her and apologized.

"Au sorry", Mark paused and notice it was really Nimi from the amusement park when he said. "You're really are a teacher then", he stopped and continued “A very cute one I must".

"Hey, watch your flirty tough Mark", Nimi frowned slightly blushing, walking pass him into winter acorns group.

[Continuation Chapter 21]