"Chapter 18"

[[Chapter 18]]: "Problem Always Run You Down"

 Idividual's quote: "Work Hard, Play Hard".

De-Tenths College: [[Class H7-A]]

“This morning, we were about our flight to Japan field trip there will be A Level students travelling alongside us”, Mr. Pep announced

Mr. Pep, also the head dean for De-Tenth fourth form students the seniors seem pretty calm talking about this situation whilst of the normal delinquents would chat about what places they hoping to visit.

“Mr. Pep is so boring didn’t Mark had already told us this”, Jackson frowned rubbing his temples when Tao Zi answered.

“He did”, he said in disbelief not remembering the bartender also a student at De-Tenth college had told them that before.

Flashback: At the Neon Club.

“Mark this friend Tao Zi and his friend treat them good”, JB introduced left with Jr. upstairs into the V.I.P room when Mark nodded his head and replied.

“So can I have a Pepsi”, Sandy asked with a chick of her tough then Madison added “Add one on that for me, Mark”. She smiles as Tao Zi grabs her wrist and decides to enter in the crowd and dance.

“Here”, Mark handed over a chill pepsi to Sandy, who blushed at bit while taking the bottle out his grip when Jimin hissed.

“Sandy just grab it already will you”, he rolled his eyes at Mark as she did.

“Jimin, it’s just a drink you know don’t tell me you jealous”, Sandy glared mischievously at he, meanwhile Jimin walks away shaking his head and mumbled.

“Think what you want Sandy”, he said about approach crowd when Sandy lightly grabs his shirt looking sorrowful, as he sighs in defend and responded.

“Hey, come along”, Jimin held Sandy hands entering crowd disappearing living Jackson alone with Mark.

“Those two kids, what am I going to do with them”, Jackson asked himself when Mark suggested.

“Sale them”, he joked.

With that Jackson muttered. “That’s not a bad idea you know”, he chuckled.

“Anyways, you a student at De-Tenth with the rest of friends”, Mark asked whilst Jackson nodded his head.

“Yeah, it’s a nor-fun zone college I guess”, Jackson sighed until Mark hissed. “Wait till next week, I heard there’s a rumor going around that A Level students will be travelling to Japan with De-Tenth kids”.

“You serious”, Jackson raise he brows and responded.

 “I am because I’m a student there as well plus I’m only doing this job as part-time to pay my apartment bills plus a college fee since my mother is exactly in the hospital there’s nothing I can do, shit am going off topic here”.

“Its okay bro”, Jackson simply concern for Mark mother’s case as he decided. “Help out pay your bills just focus on your mom”, Jackson said remembering that his mother was almost dealing an illness.

“Thanks men”, Mark smiled gratefully too his buddy.

End of Flashback: At the Neon Club.

“Yes but you won’t there”, Jackson sighs suddenly Mark shows up with a girl with brown-blonde bottom high lights in her hair and greeted.