"Chapter 17"

[[Chapter 17]]: All about the small details !

Idividual's quote: "Safety first, or I ain't going no where homie".

[[Class B2]]

Whilst they were handing out the letters, Mrs. Carter took the time explain minor-details about that trip.

“As you know, I’ll be taking part in this trip along with the students that will be travelling to Japan alongside De-tenth college students”, she announce.

When Ashton stops his conversation with Josh and said “Why are they coming with us, I mean their Principal hate us”, he asks.

Speaking as matter of fact, Ashton made his pretty clear as the rest of the students agreed, soon Chrissi spoke out.

“That’s is true but still, we have to portrait good qualities as A level students and this field trip to Japan is about helping the unfortunate people, the kids that didn’t have homes that suffer from the tsunami as well”, Chrissi look at the class with concern in eyes when Skye response.

“You need to be being right you know”, she sighs and continued “But still it’s the truth anyways I’ll be happy to help along with Madi”.

“Huh me, I wasn’t planning on going you know”, Madison burps, and meanwhile Mrs. Carter glares then she smirks apologizing.

“Ah, sorry about that”, Madison rolls her eye and added “It’s not a crime to remove gas from my stomach anyways I’ll go if you buy me lunch in Tokyo city Skye”.

“Deal, that’s no problem at all”, Skye assures.

“Make it expensive”, Josh suggests as Madison agrees about to speak Skye mouths “Hell no”, then Ashton spoke.

“It’s seems that I’ll tag long, I hope it’s worth the home coming money”, he inquires whilst the class agrees, and finally Mrs. Carter spoke.

“Yes it is Ashton”, she nods and Chrissi said. “So, everything settles then Madison, Skye, Josh, Ashton and I will attend Japan with Mrs. Carter”, she paused and added “Dose anyone wants in”, Chrissi asks when a two hands went up.

“I’ll come I guess”, Joy Burn the goth girl who slept through class all these years exactly said something which surprise the class the nerd dude who raise his hand immediately down disagreeing with his decision to go.

“Joy, that’s a first I’m glad”, Chrissi beams as Joy just shrugs going to sleep on her desk lifelessly like a plastic doll.

 [[Class C3]]

“Morning Class sorry I’m late”, Ms. Nimi Lee show up breathing heavily it seem that she ran a mile to get here, cause normally she takes the bus.

“You alive Ms. Nimi, I heard from Lyssa, Elena and Chloe you pass out in the amusement park with some handsome guy”, Tiffany said.

Calum slams his desk and hissed. “Oh the despair my beloved booty has gone away this can’t be true”, he shout dramatically as Nimi laughs shaking her head.

“Tiffany thank you, and Calum calm your Shakespeare donuts boy”, Nimi scolds whilst smiling and got serious and informed.

“According to this morning news, the trip to Japan will be Sunday I would like to know any students that will be attending the flight with me”, Nimi asked.

Micki, BamBam, Victoria, Bradley, Ella and Calm raise their hand along with Kayla Lottie the head cheerleader along with her minions Derby Kim and Flair Raymond.