"Chapter 21"

[[Chapter 21]]

Idividual's quote: "Ah, why" paused and added "It's not about the why it's about the ah yah".

Throughout the chatter, everyone seems to be getting along although it’s their first few minutes of arguments about which college is more better, that has higher standards so simply I would say it’s the debate hour being held. Unlike others some students rather goof, and try to get to know each other, hoping they find some similarities in their personal taste of material stuff.

Group B: [Blue Team- Winter Acorns]

Music, blasting through an ear phones at a specific level Tiffany was bouncing her head to the beat singing along with the lyrics of Charli XCX “Boom Clap”.

“Boom clap, the sound of my heart that beat goes nah, nah, nah, boom clap you make me feel good nah, nah, nah”, Tiffany sung the chorus when Victoria touched her shoulder she rolled it back into a shrugged.

“Uh Victoria, do you want something”, Tiffany asked.

“Not really Tiffany”, Victoria whipped out her laptop out of bag that was placed in the passengers storage cube switching it on, logging in to her password then used the mouse on her desktop screen an open a movie file called “Peek A Boo”, once she did that Victoria decided to watch a “We Got Married”, season eight.

“Is that’s WGM you watching with key and Japanese model”, Ella and Sandy exactly blurred out in sync staring at each other a bit surprise as they began to giggled, as soon as she answered.

“Yeah, come watch it”, Victoria invited them while Tiffany thoughts got carried away on Principal Sehun, whilst she mumbled “What’s his doing”, Tiffany stare from afar looking at Sehun pocketing out his phone as he started text. Suddenly within a couple a seconds, Tiffany felt her phone in coat pocket began vibrating soon she realizes it was a message from Sehun as she read in thought.

From Sehunnie Bear: [“I see you watching me Taffy girl”. With just a simple sentence Tiffany mouth went open, turning back to notice that Sehun gaze straight into her eyes and mouthed “I want to hug”, he winked as she blushed hardly like a red baby doll.]

“Yah, are trying and get us caught”, Tiffany mouthed scowling. But Sehun didn’t bothered but sucked his teeth in irritation then pouted soon she received another text.

From Sehunnie Bear: [“Come on, can’t I at least sweet talk my girlfriend, sitting here is lonely without you”]

Tiffany couldn’t resist but to felt heart warmed by Sehun words, during the texting Lyssa drops in whispered.

“Oh, I spy with my little eyes love birds silent texting”, Lyssa chuckled.

“Lyssa don’t you have a life”, Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“So touchy”, Lyssa whined and then muttered “So what’s that about with you and him over there”, she wiggled brow referring to Sehun when Tiffany replied.

“Lyssa, stop it there’s nothing going on we decided to get some space that’s all”, Tiffany lied but quite confidently.

“Okay, if you say so but remembers words aren’t mean nothing but the actions is what I want to see”, Lyssa smirked as Tiffany just sighed ignoring Sehun messages till she heard.

“Hey everyone how’s things”, Ms. Nimi smiled.

“Good”, Ella and Victoria beamed.

“Glad to hear that, you enjoying each other company”, Ms. Nimi asked.

“Yeah, it seems the detenth kids are quite cool”, Ashton laughed fist pumping Jimin, then high five Sandy.

“Nice, since everything is fine hear I’ll head off to Nature Bug group”, Ms. Nimi announced waving them off, as she left.

“Ms. Nimi is a pretty awesome teacher don’t you think”, Chanyeol said.

“I just so, she isn’t like the old hags that lectures us but she hangs with us like one of the new kids on the block”, Kai pops in.

“True though ha, ha” Michael smiled.

“Michael you’re in this group as well”, it was MJ. “MJ, come sit here”, Sandy offered.

“Sure thanks”, MJ giggled as Michael answered “We’re destine to be together MJ”, he teased already they were dating but it feels like their relationship feels like close friends with benefits.

“Whatever you say Michael”, MJ smirked as he blushed then Sandy suggested.

“So when we arrive in Tokyo city, let’s consider checking out the ramen shops I know it’s pretty good there cause I been there few times”.

“Really”, MJ, Ella, Kai, Chanyeol said in this disbelief as Jimin thought “Look at her acting all Miss know it all, I wish she could let down her walls for me like that”, he sighed.

“Yeah, I have friends there”, Sandy smiled but realize that Jimin wasn’t paying any attention to her when she asked.

“Jimin”, she paused but he didn’t turn back then she decided to call him “Princess Jiminnie poo, I know you feeling trouble inside what’s wrong teddy bear”.

Everyone went straight on Jimin out bursting a laugh teasing him about his cute nickname, although Sandy didn’t thought about the people around chuckle at this as she stood up and shouted.

“Shut up”, her voice echoed the plane as the students, principals and teachers watched wondering what’s happen she quickly apologized then sighed, as Jimin look at her he mouthed.

“You’re so cute when you mad, thanks Sandy I love you baby girl”, with just those words Sandy heart began beating like lightening as a tear stream down her cheek, she hurried sat down facing the window and mumbled.

“Why is my hearting for Jimin oppa”, Sandy questioned herself, so to hear a whispered. “Because your heart desire my lips”, once Sandy turns her lip interlocked with Jimin owns perfectly it was like fireworks, on Valentine’s Day.

“Whoa”, everyone began whistling as they quickly stopped looking into each other eyes and muttered.

“You’re so sweet”.

“Yeah we can see that now”, MJ teased as everyone giggled.

[[Contiunation 22]]