une

this was just a regular day for seokjin. standing behind his cash register, taking orders from tired customers in a rush to get to their jobs. rush hour was just ending, seokjin was expecting a few customers here and there maybe there to get one of his famous sweets.

seokjin was putting the money inside of the cash register while making small talk with one of the regular customers that stood in front of him. she was a beautiful young lady who would often get mistaken as the baristas younger sister despite having no relations at all. her name was jisoo, a nurse at a hospital who worked long hours.

when she finally got ahold of her drink she turned around only to be met with a tall male. he had brown hair with tattoos littered on his body. a rose and a clock on his neck and something neither one of them could make out on his arm due to his black leather jacket. jisoo stared up at the male with her mouth hung open, he just looked down at her with an annoyed look since she was obviously in his way.

his eyes turned darker as he bit the inside of his cheek, knowing that if he didn't control his anger behind the woman who was blocking him he would lash out on her. she took the hint and quickly moved over far enough so the man could pass.

seokjin opened his mouth and closed just as quickly, trying to form words to say to the deadly gorgeous man in front of him. he bit his lip and looked down before taking a deep breath and putting on his signature show-stopping smile.

"u-uh hi, what can i get for you today." seokjin choked out looking at the irritated man. namjoon crosses his arms and looked up at the menu before reaching to his back pocket to pull out his wallet.

"large caramel macchiato," he says plainly before placing a crisp 20 on the counter. seokjin punched in the order still glancing up at the gorgeous man every now and then.

"for?" he says picking up the 20 and getting out his exact change. namjoon grabs the change and stuffs it into his pocket while watching the man pick up the cup and a black sharpie.

"namjoon," he says plainly, seokjin nods with a smile before turning to make the drink himself since no one else had stepped into the shop after him. namjoon looked at the males back, looking at his wide shoulders, small waist, and long legs. he smirked to himself while watching him move around frivolously behind the counter.

namjoon bit his bottom lip, loving the sight in front of him. no one could deny the man's beauty, not even him. when the barista turned around namjoon took the time to analyze his face. his smooth skin and purple hair. his plump lips that were stretched into a toothy smile that made the barista look innocent and sweet, something namjoon desperately needed in his life.

"here's your caramel macchiato, i hope you enjoy the drink and come back for more." seokjin says sweetly, really hoping the man would come back for more. the sight of the dark-haired male would be an instant pick me up for him. he just loved the way his dark messy hair complimented him and the tattoos that were all over him. his lips that look so soft and kissable.

within five minutes of seeing this man, seokjin found himself crushing. he watched the man pull out a 10 and put it in the tip cup. seokjin smiles thankfully up at the man while he just winked and walked away. seokjin still had the bright smile on his face only now it was complimented with red cheeks. he looked around his shop spotting the very few customers inside the building. it was now 10 am, they had 2 hours more before the shop would be bustling with customers once more. he sat down in the chair behind the counter waiting to hear the familiar jingling sound of the bell on the door.

for the rest of that day, seokjin served a few customers wanting nothing more than the deserts provided at the shop. the day went by slowly, mainly because he kept dozing off and allowing his mind to run to the mysterious man named namjoon. he really would love it if the man decided to be a regular at his shop...