GROWING PAINS

I got really busy..

As a trainee I work like a train. Running one room to another.

So basically my job is to read mails on behalf of Darshan 🙂(that means in those years,  whatever mails I sent he hadn't seen it)...  Then I have to make a list of good reasonable names from those mails then give it to Aisha... Then I have to go to the mixing room where Sid , Aisha and Jyugal is doing the editing,  merging and some other stuffs related to music.. I have to note everything whtaever song,  lyrics or music they are playing or recording.. (phew).

So.. Yeah... This is it.. My musical job.. Well.. I kinda like it.

Everytime I drowned in music.

Sometimes I forget that I am here for Darshan..
I really love my job.

Well... Darshan also love to tease me. 🙂....

Darshan : Tum log paani ko khaate ho na??😂😂😂😂 (you eat water na??)

Me : What that supposed to mean huh?  😑

Darshan : you say like this... Like.. Uhh.. 'ami jol khabo'.....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Me: Ha ha.. Very funny. 😑😑😑

He loves to tease me.

I also tease him.. Most likely scare him🙂..with lizards 🙂🙂🙂🙂...then he shut his mouth.

.
....
.......

Haahhh..... Everything is soooo perfect.

I didn't even realize that how much happy I am..

And also I didn't realize that how many strings captured my heart with his soul.

...
.
..
..
...
---------------------------------------------------------

...

[After two months]

Our project was superhit.

Everybody loved the struggle of the indoor Darshan.

Everybody felt more connected with the unknown Darshan.

Management was very very happy for me.

Darshan  ,Aisha, Sid, Dhruv... Everybody is freaking busy including me. Management restricted my image from the public for safety reasons.

Sid took leave from the management and went for Star Gazing in New Zealand.

Aisha and Dhruv is very busy these days.
.
.
.
One day.......

Dhruv : Aisha.. Stop being a kid.. We will figure this out.

Aisha : HOW.... HOW DHRUV... OHH GOD.

I was about to leave the studio then noticed that Aisha is freaking out.

Me: Heyyy.. Are you okay??  Dhruv .. Is everything all right??

Aisha: Nooooo.. I lost my CD... It has some unofficial unreleased music of Darshan.

Me: WHAT....!!!!

Dhruv: I think Darshan took it. Sometimes he takes it to his flat for making the unplugged reprise version form this sooo ....

Me: Then call him.. And ask..