1//Dorms

"Come on, Liza. I need to show you and Peggy your dorms!" Angelica said, dragging her sister.

"Who am I sharing with?" Peggy asked, her curly brown hair looking curlier than ever and her brown skin glistening slightly. Eliza had to admit as she pushed her own dark hair out of her face that it was no easy feat lugging their stuff up these stairs.

Angelica, the smartest junior on campus, looked down at her list. "Sally Hemings. She's in my year. She's really very nice and I think you'll like her."

"Okay, but who's John sharing with?" Peggy asked suspiciously.

"Uh...Laf."

"Who's Alex sharing with?"

"Lucky him, he got a dorm with Burr," Angelica said, smirking.

"Who am I sharing with?" Eliza asked, finally.

"For now you're the only one in your room, but it's meant for two people," Angelica said. "Someone might move in later."

"Oh." Eliza was slightly crestfallen. She was already shy, and she was hoping that she could make friends with her roommate. Now it would be harder.

"Here's Peggy, room 1800," Angelica said. She knocked on the door. "Sally!"

A gorgeous girl with dark skin, cornrows, and wearing a pink jumper opened the door. "Hi, Angie! Oh my god, this must be Peggy! Oh my god you're so pretty. No way you don't have a boyfriend."

"Hi, yeah," Peggy said with a smile. "John Laurens."

"Lucky! I've seen him. He's awesome. Come in and we'll get you settled. I'm Sally, by the way. In case I didn't mention it."

A/N: I don't agree with any of these ships in this book besides Mullette and Marliza, (other ships areHamburr, Laurens x Peggy, and Madison...you'll see) but I'm trying to branch out instead of just writing my OTPs all the time (Lams, Mullette, Marliza, and Jeffmads) so yeah. Plz don't hate me

"Cool!" Peggy let herself be dragged in.

"Well they hit it off," Angelica said as the door closed. "And here's your dorm. 1757."

The above was not supposed to be bold but whatever.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)