Chapter 14 - Rescue

"Wow, I have never seen Hinata like this!" thought Naruto.

"Take the barrel with Sasuke and go back to the leaf, I'll take care of it here!" said Hinata.

"Okay, stay safe, Hinata, I count on you!" said Naruto, but suddenly appeared another enemy and took the barrel.

"Shit, Kimimaro!" thought Kidomaru. Shocked Naruto took Sakura and followed Kimimaro. After a while Kimimaro stopped and Naruto and Sakura caught up with him. Naruto prepared to attack, but before this Sasuke climbed out of the barrel. He was laughing which gave Naruto and Sakura creeps.

"Sasuke-kun!" yelled Sakura, but Sasuke ignored her and ran away.

"I’ll take care of him, Sakura, ran after Sasuke!" said Naruto and Sakura nodded.
Kimimaro didn’t want to let her go attacked him.

"Rasengan!" yelled Naruto and gave him surprising side attack. Kimimaro covered it with his bones.

"This is pretty disgusting Kekkei genkai," thought Naruto and it looked like an endless battle. He used shadow clones to play with him for a while. Meanwhile two ninjas were running through the forest. Kiba was looking bad and his opponent used second level of his Curse mark.

"This is bad, Akamaru, you know what we should do!" said Kiba and Akamaru nodded.

„Human beast combination transformation: Two-headed wolf!“

„Gatsuuga!“ Kiba used it twice and Jirobo was finally dead. Kiba couldn’t move after this challenging attack and stayed where he was. Now Shino was having problems, but finally he defeated Sakon and Ukon. But he was totally out of chakra and was in a bad state.

"It's up to you now, Naruto!" said Shino and fell unconcious. Hinata was having problems and now a pile of spiders fell on her.

"Protecting eight triagrams-sixty four palms!" Unfortunately, it was not enough and it seemed to be over.

"Kaiten!" yelled Neji. Their battle was still long, but Neji managed together with Hinata to kill Kidomaru even with his Curse mark. Thanks to Neji they both looked good and decided to look after their friends who were fighting as well. Now Naruto was in this endless battle and Sakura was chasing after Sasuke.

"Juha: Shou (Sora's jutsu)" After Naruto learned about his nature chakra, he became studying in Konoha library and some skills taught him Asuma. This attack cut Kimimoro's skin and inflicted moderately deep wounds.

"You can use Fuuton, impressive," said Kimimoro and fired small bones at Naruto. It was fast and Naruto didn’t have any time to make seals. But suddenly appeared Gaara and blocked it.

"Gaara!"

"Naruto, go after Sasuke, I can handle it here," said Gaara.

"Shit, it’s true Sakura doesn’t have any chance against Sasuke," thought Naruto.

"Okay, I count on you, my friend," said Naruto and ran after Sasuke and Sakura. Gaara smirked over what Naruto has said and started to fight with Kimimoro. Naruto saw footprints on trees and followed them. After a while he saw Sakura and Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun, please don’t go! I love you so much I can’t handle it! It hurts, it hurts a lot when I see you like this," said Sakura and Naruto heard it.

"I should know better she won’t love such a monster like me, she’s like everyone else!" thought Naruto and clenched his fists.

"Oh Sakura, if there was only someone who loved you, you are just annoying!" said Sasuke.

"What a fool," thought Naruto and attacked Sasuke from behind. He used the same attack he used on Kimimaro.

"Guess you won’t go with us willingly, right, Sasuke?" said Naruto.

"I see you are a Chunin, you should know that you shouldn’t leave your comrades behind just to chase me around which is pointless, I wouldn't go back even if you broke all my bones, Naruto!" said Sasuke and used Katon.

"See, Sakura, I told you, but now I don’t have any other choice," said Naruto.

"Suiton: Mizzurappa!" yelled Naruto and water gushed from his mouth. He blocked Sasuke’s attack.

"You can use Suiton?!" said shocked Sakura.