Cheering up

*Perching all alone in the canopy of the Forest trees, Steelwing plays softly mimicking the songbirds in a melodious tune.*

You play well my friend. But why are you all the way by yourself.

Hi Metroplex! Well...I have this friend, I think the feeling is mutual? That's the thing, I can't really tell. He's a bot of very few words, you see. I tried talking to him, but he seems to be distant.

He was introduced to me by his dad, but I sort of have a feeling he didn't want to be there. Or maybe it's just me? Maybe I'm the one who accidentally drove him away? I did tell him though; I tend to get carried away in coversation...

I talk to much when I'm excited and sometimes when I'm nervous too. I told him he could tell me to stop talking and I woulld, because I'm aware of that glitch of mine. But he said it was okay, that it's just fine.

*whispers to you* I think he only put up with me just to please his father. I haven't spoken to him since...*frowns and lowers head* I think in reality, he really just wants to be left alone.

*Smiles as she talks on and on* "And who is his father may I ask ?"

"You may already know him. His name is Primus."

"Oh I see... Well, you can't make assumptions on someone. Btw did you go to your family?"

"I know I can't make assumptions, but I'm so confused." *worried expression*"I did go to my family, yes. And they were terrified of me." *looked down, Audials drooping* "My parents think I'm some kind of monster, or demon."

"My brother I was able to convince, but he said I should just give them time..." *looks up at him* "I couldn't stay for very long, because he told me that I'm still being hunted down by the same people who conducted experiments on me when I was first discovered to be a mutant."

"At least you tried the most important thing is that you confronted them, dont take what they think of you to hard humans can be extreme and fast to decide but they can also change their mind give them time they will accept u soon " *smiles at her.*

*Smiles at the Titan* "I feel much better now that they at least know I'm still around. Yet, I have no idea how I can repay you for listening to me."

*smiles back at her * That's great to hear, but there is no payment or anything; my Audio sensors will always be there to listen, always and to anyone" he looks at her "So what now?"

*giggles* "I'm glad. *Smiles* Well, I was going to go flying. Maybe we can hang out, unless of course you were going to do something else instead?" *Stands up and stretches her wings out*

"No, I dont have any plans; so we can do whatever activity you please."

"Sweet! I can always try that flying trick I did a while back" *Jumps up and starts hovering* "Maybe I can actually get it done this time. Last time, I was spooked by a fish and fell faceplate first into the water!" *Laughs*

*Chuckles* "You're something else aren't u?" *The titan sat down*  "Very well...I'll be your audience"

"Yeah" XD

*Taking a breath she flaps her wings and off she goes, soaring through the skies. As she feels confidnet, she smiles and does an Aileron roll out of pure joy. After looping a few times, she drops out of the skies.

There is a lake below and for a while it seems like she was going for a dive, but just before she hits the water's surface, her wings give one forceful flap. This enables her to skim the surface as she dips her servos in.

The force of her flying across the water causes ripples and leaves a line behind her. She touches the water before lowering her legs to the water. Her heel struts catch the water as it almost seems like she's skating on the water.

She spins, skips and dances across the water like a Figure skater does on ice. Even flipping over her servos as if she's performing a handstand. The droplets of water that fly up around her looking like rainbow crystals. Then she tries flipping back over on her feet.

Reaching the edge of the water, she nails the landing and rolls a bit in the sand before coming to a halt. Jumps up and spread her arms wide* "Ta dah!"

*Claps and cheers* "Well done!"

*Bows* Thank you! *smiles*

" You're welcome." *smiles*