chapter 8

Aubrey's POV:

It's been yesterday since it was my mother's birthday and we had the best time.

She really was the best mother anyone could ask for.

Sitting down, with my siblings and my parents in front of us standing telling us what the news was since my parents telling us they needed to talk to us and it was important.

"So, you guys are probably thinking what are we doing here and stuff like that..." mom said, breaking the silence. "But we have something to say."

I nodded and stared as they took a deep breath and smiled.

"We're expecting." Dad informed on.

I froze and widened my eyes as I dropped my jaw, openly.

"Please say something." Mom furrowing her eyebrows and awkwardly played with her fingers as she stared at us one by one.

"Tu cosa?!" I exclaimed.
(You what?!)

"Ragazzi state avendo un bambino?" Zane asked and Mom and Dad slowly nodded.
(You guys are having a baby?)

Aiden hugged them tightly, with Vienna too.

Then later on, Zane, Elora and me and we smiled as it was the best thing ever.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Vienna yelled, excitedly.

Dad smiled and gently grabbed her hand to kiss it.

"Thanks, dolcezza." Mom smiled, placing back a piece of Vienna's hair behind her ear and I gently moved Vienna so now I could hug Mom again.

"Yay! I'm gonna be a big sister!" Elora said, jumping on the couch excitedly and Dad chuckled.

"I can't believe it. We're having another baby in this family." I announced with everyone looking at me, smiling.

"Sì e abbiamo pensato che voi ragazzi non avreste reagito in questo modo." Mom mumbled and I creased my eyebrows.
(Yes and we thought you guys wouldn't react this way)

Aiden frowned, "Mom, you have us, ok? We will love you and support you as always. That's what families do."

He gently hold mom's hand and kissed her cheek.

"See. I told you, Victoria." Dad chuckled and Mom rolled her eyes.

"Oh sta zitto." We laughed and got carried away with all the talking about babies.
(Oh, shut up)

"We should celebrate!" Vienna said, rubbing her hands and I nodded.

"Yes, we should! That's a good idea, Vie."

Mom groaned and Dad chuckled as he grabbed her cheek and kissed her gently.

"Aww. Vorrei poter trovare un uomo così..." I mumbled, quietly.
(Aww. I wish I could find a man like that...)

"Until you're 30!" Aiden and Zane yelled at the same time and I rolled my eyes.

Elora laughed and playfully punched my cheek.

I smiled and grabbed her face with confusion. I pinched her cheeks and ran away shrieking before she could come and find me.

"Hey!"

"Ti ucciderò, Aubrey!" I smirked and laughed.
(I will kill you, Aubrey!)

•••

please do not judge me of what i just wrote up there. i'm trying my best doing this so i really appreciated it if you guys didn't judge me.