chapter 41

kris' pov:

It's been a year since Aubrey and I started dating and I couldn't be any happier with the love of my life.

Right now, I'm with Aubrey at her parents' house and we're about to tell her family that we're expecting a baby.

I know it's crazy but I recall the first time Aubrey telling me she was pregnant and I was amazed but happy that we're gonna be a family all together.

"We have some news for you guys." Everyone looked at us and I nervously rubbed my hands. Aubrey saw me what I was doing so she took my hand onto hers as she grinned.

She inhaled deeply before telling the news, "We're pregnant."

I formed my lip into thin form as everyone dropped their mouths. "Please say something." I said and Dad stood up, staring at me as he stepped closer.

"Congrats, you guys!" Dad announced, hugging me and I expanded my eyes, awkwardly hugging him back.

I did not expect that.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna have a niece or a nephew!" Elora yelled as she hugged Aubrey excitedly. She laughed and I smiled as I stared at them.

"Move!" Vienna yelled at Elora and pushed her as she wanted to hug Aubrey. "I'm so happy for you, Aubrey!"

She hugged her back, clasping her swollen belly protectively.

"Ok, my turn, girls." Her mom said as she also hugged Aubrey gently. Zane's fiancé, Nicola came and talked about a few things to Aubrey and then she caressed her belly gently.

I peeked at Aiden and Zane who is not so happy and Aiden stood up, side-hugging me and I hugged him back the same thing to Zane.

"Puis-je vous voler Kris, Aubrey?" Elora mumbled in French and I frowned, glancing at them.
(Can I steal Kris from you, Aubrey)

I guess Aubrey didn't tell them I spoke French too.

"Elora!" Aubrey scowled while glaring at her. "Quoi? Il est canon."
(What? He's hot)

Elora shrugged and I chuckled as Aubrey rolled her eyes. "Umm. Elora? Kris also speaks French."

Elora quietly gasps and looked at me as I awkwardly waved at her and looked at Aubrey trying not to laugh at her.

"Oh, sorry." Elora said at me as she awkwardly chuckled and Aubrey patted her head.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys are having a baby." Her mom said as she placed her hand on her hip with Romeo in her arms while Nicola had Ryan. Aubrey and I nodded and I grabbed her to my lap to sit.

She blushed and I chuckled as I caressed her belly. "I love you, baby." I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"I love you too, babe. I'm lucky to have you." She whispered back and then kissed my forehead.

My loves.

•••

liked by kletang_58, sidneycrosby and 12,300,957 others

aubreyalexander nauseous. tired. can't sleep. terrified. thrilled. pregnant.
tagged: kletang_58

view 7,392,747 comments
•••

liked by aubreyalexander, davidalexander and 10,888,372 others

kletang_58 1st baby ❤️
tagged: aubreyalexander

view 7,493,301 comments
•••