Sequel

Hello there is a sequel that I am writing for you guys and I hope you'll enjoy it. I will give you some background in this chapter and I will give you of a description of what is to come. The date I post this chapter is July 24th 2020 and expect the first chapter to be published in three days; July 27th ❤️
<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

The mafia's boy

It was about three years after Luca saved Ella and became the don of the Italian mafia a year after he had saved her. That was also the year their first child was conceived.

Cora Olivia Ricci

She is also the current heir to the Ricci mafia.

Cora is strong willed and adventurous teenager just wanting to have fun before she has to take over the mafia. Typically in her family the future sons take over at twenty. Her eighteenth birthday is coming fast and she struggles with wanting to have fun as well as reckless but not wanting to hear about failing school and having to spend a year longer then necessary in the place she calls hell.

This is the real description below
<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

Greyson is the son of a well know figure head in New York City but you never knows what happens behind closed doors. He's been told all his life to not embarrass his father and to be on his best behavior.

What happens when he meets her the soon to be mafia don. The daughter of Ella and Luca Ricci. The most feared girl for miles to come.

He's timid
She's a fire cracker
She's in the spotlight and so is he. But not for the same reasons
She's dangerous while he is harmless. She is the daughter of the mafia's girl while he is the mafia's boy.