14

I'm sorry but this chapter might be shorter then usual. Disclaimer the story is close to its end.
If you enjoyed it my apologies. I love my story and my characters as well as my readers, but my heart isn't in this story as much as it used to be. I am how ever writing a new story and I hope you'll check it out. Please don't forget to like and comment.
________________________________
Ella's POV
________________
Weird. That's all I can think of. The one word to describe my dad.

First my dads distant. Then I find out he's in the mafia that wanted to kidnap me. Then he helps me. Like what the hell.
________________________________
Ella's POV
________________

It's been two weeks.

I've been close to being raped a few times but my dad has stopped it every time. I pray my Luca comes for me soon before anything happens to me.

Then it happens... I hear gunshots and Dimitri runs up to the room.

"What's going on"I ask just to confirm my suspension.

"We're under attack, but baby your prince in shining armor is going to save you" he says referring to himself but in my mind that meant Luca.

Hours. For hours all I heard was screaming. Death. Or someone begging for mercy before the shot that ended their life. But all of a sudden the shots stopped and the door to the room I was in busted off it's hinges.

In stepped Lorenzo and Jacob. They both ran over to me. Finally familiar faces, or more like ones I care about and I know harsh but the rest kidnapped me.

They then untied the ropes that bound me and brought me down stairs explaining that our side won.

They also brought me to Luca. My savior.
________________________________
Luca's POV
________________

As Lorenzo and Jacob went to find Ella I was filled with anxiety. After about twenty minutes we found her dad. You see I wasn't dumb so I recruited Ella's dad as a mole in Dimitri's mafia. He wanted to protect her so I made him a mole also so she wouldn't hate him in the after math. Then he told us where that monster was keeping my baby. My Ella.

The second our eyes made contact we both ran. Ran because we haven't seen each other in over two weeks. Ran because the other was our air. Ran just to be with each other again.

Once embraced I connected our lips. She then pulled away to talk to me.

"Luca I-I was so scared. But I knew you'd come. Please don't let me be taken again. I-I love you" she cried into my chest.

"I love you too baby. My sweet Ella. I love you more then you could imagine." I replied and then connected our lips again. I've missed he so much.

Then she said something else that broke me.

"Let's go home" she sighed leaning into me.

Home. Our home.

I'm glad she concidred the mafia as well as my self home. There's no place I'd rather he be then in my arms.