5

Authors note: just to let you know there is going to de a decient amount of POV switching. Happy reading.
____________________________

Ella's POV
______________

The break has flown by so fast. There is only a week and a half left and Luca and I have grown so close, but I still feel like I don't know him. He's keeping something from me and I intend to find out. Eventually...

Today Luca said he had something to do so he would see me later tonight.

Today was a lazy day for me so I decided to clean my room and just relax. I turned on a playlist full of my favorite bands. Fall out boy, panic! At the disco, in this moment, Melanie Martinez, New Years Day, and Falling in Reverse plus some others.
____________________________

Luca's POV
______________

I miss Ella so much.

Today dad had gave me an assignment to see if I'm ready to become the head of the Italian mafia. I hate lying to Ella and I know she can tell I'm not being 100% honest with her.

Currently I'm waiting for my brother Giovanni to text me saying my targets ready. Currently my other brother Nicolo is on watch out for the cops. And the Caleb is waiting in the car for us. Makes sense to be honest. Finally I get the text from Gio

'He's coming your way bro you know what to do'

I don't respond because time is of the essence and I can't loose any. Plus Gio is already in the car I know that for a fact. So I load my gun and wait.

"Ahh mr. Vitally nice to join us" I say and his head shoots up to look at me.

"Go 'head shoot me why don't 'ya."He laughs not even fearing for his own life. Makes scene since he's been doing this for a long time. He's been working for the mafia and other gangs since he was my age.

"With pleasure." I say and with one shot in his throat stops any screams and keeps a lower profile on his death.

Honestly it was his fault he crossed my dad, it's only fair. We did this as a precaution so he didn't get or spread any valuable information about our group. I run to the car and tell Gio to call the cleaners once he's dead. As Caleb speeds off to HQ I text Ella.

'Hey sweetness how was your day.' I ask

About five minutes later I get a response.

'Fine I had a lazy day so I'm happy. How was yours L?' She asked

'Fine I'm kinda tired , I had to help my dad with some stuff. I miss you sweet girl.'

I hate lying to her but she's not ready to know yet.

'Miss you too, I have to go help my mom cook dinner. See ya' later?' She asked.

'Of course Ella I miss you 😘. Oh and dress nice I'm going to take you out on a date later it gonna be a surprise. See you at six. Gotta go bye.' I text her as we near HQ.
she responds back.

'Can't wait L bye.'

When the boys and I get back to HQ in the outskirts of the city my mama rushes over to Giovanni, Nicolo, and I. She hugs the three of us.

"Hey mamma can you be at the restaurant tonight and make some food please" I'm such a mama's boy. Wow.

"Sure..." my mom said suspiciously. She glared at me as if saying fess up now or your in trouble.

"I-Im bringing my girlfriend there for a date" I tell her.

"Mio dio (oh my god in italian) of course but you have some explaining to do mister." She said as she gave me a pointed look.
____________________________

Ella's POV
______________

It was about 5:58 and I had just finished getting ready when I heard a knock on the door. Tonight I was wearing a pretty white dress with black lace on it and black two inch heals. I then went and answered the door to see a handsome looking Luca.

He was wearing a white button up that did nothing to hide his toned muscles and had a black leather jacket on like he did the day I met him. The white shirt he was wearing only made his hazel eyes lighter and his dark hair darker. He gave me a devilish smirk.

"Ella you look so pretty" he said so sweetly.

"You don't look to bad your self Mr. Ricci" I said and returned his smirk with a smile of my own.

Luca and I then said bye to my mom and went down stairs we were walking to where the date was being held. He said it was a surprise.

"Hey Ells you remember that restaurant I took you to when I cleaned your cut?" He asked

"Yeah... didn't you say it's your family's restaurant?" I ask trying to recall what we said that day.

"Yes I did glad you remembered... just to let you know my parents are going to be there tonight is that ok?" He asked sounding nervous. Poor thing. I just giggle at his nervousness which seams to calm him down a bit.

"Yes that perfectly ok don't be to nervous Luca you parents sound lovely." I said honestly. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

From what he has told me his mom seams like an angle and his dad well I don't know since he doesn't talk about his dad much.

For about three minutes there is a comfortable silence. Then we walk into the beautiful restaurant, and straight to a reserved section close to the back with a booth. It's most likely a VIP section or a section for important guests that have been invited.

Once we sit down my nerves all of a sudden start to build. I'm going to meet his parents what if they don't like me or what if I make a fool of myself. These thoughts continue to fly through my head.