Chapter 1: Beginner

Author's Note: Before reading, please read this first. I am not a player nor a gamer of vrmmo type of gaming. I also play games but not VRMMO. So this story was actually produced by my imagination only. Maybe it will have a lot of errors but please if you have concerns about my story or maybe you have some advice on how to improve this? You can message me. Thank you!😉
_________

A neophyte in gaming world. That's the words that perfectly fit for Fiona. She's a frustrated gamer and give her all in gaming. Together with his buddy, Adidas Venom, who is a gamer enthusiast, decide to pass their time in one exclusive computer room of Fiona.

"Adi? Don't you have any game you can suggest to me? I'm bored playing this game." Fiona asked Adidas tardly, as she play a MMORPG game in her phone.

Adidas sighed. "That's the 5th time you complained about the games you played Pei. Just try to enjoy that game, but if you really can't? Then let's try skimming on game store. Maybe we'll find something interesting." Adidas said, stood up, and halt his tracks just in front of the pc.

Fiona's face instantly lit up after Adidas said that. "Okay!" She exclaimed and hovered too.

"Okay, before we skim. I'll give you the chance to choose. Baka magreklamo ka na naman sa kung ano ang pipiliin ko." Adidas said with sardonic remarks.

Fiona just snorted and excitedly hold the mouse, clicked the game store and started skimming. Finding any game that can caught her interest.

Fiona and Adidas is busy exchanging opinions in any game they saw, and then an envelope card pop out suddenly on the monitor.

"Woah, an invitation." Fiona said amusingly as she scrutinize the design of the invitation.

The invitation looks like an enticing envelop, so Fiona, without further thinking click it.

"Pei wait---" Adidas shouted when Fiona click it.

Fiona looked at Adidas with questioning look. Like what did she do look.

Adidas sighed. "Tsk, nothing. I thought that's a scam." He muttered.

Fiona just shrugged her shoulders and stick back her eyes to the monitor. A message pop in.

Welcome to the Role Play Game World! Where everyone has a designated role in this game where only five people will survive. A game that is not ordinary where you can experience the new hell and paradise.

Rules:
1. Protect your lives at all cost.
2. Survive and Win

Now, the question is... are you ready to play?
( ) Okay ( ) Okay

Fiona was astonished. Her eyes shine after she read it. It caught her interest. Fiona looked at Adidas with twinkling eyes. Adidas shook his head, but Fiona flushes her eyeslashes, pouted, in short Fiona is making a puppy face. Adidas sighed. He can't really win at Fiona Pierra.

"Fine, do what you want. Its only a game afterall, but I'm warning you Pei. If that game is a scam or malicious? I swear, I'll kick your ass Pei." Adidas warned.

Fiona beamed and give a hand salute. "Aye! Aye! Adi!" She exclaimed.

Fiona stopped for a while and read it again. She's quiet confused on why the option are both okay, and there's no 'x' button. There's no back, or alter. But anyways, it might be a great game to be like this.

Fiona clicked it and the next thing they knew, they were vacuum by the monitor, entering the RPG World.

Fiona and Adidas shouted when they realize they're falling. Adidas looked down and think at the back of his mind.